Author Topic: South Florida Doctors for gynecomastia surgery?  (Read 6178 times)

Offline Needsomeadvice

• Posting Member

Does anyone here have any information or experiences with Doctors in South Florida who perform corrective surgery for gynecomastia?

Is there anyone in South Florida worth considering or is it better to travel out of state for one of the doctors who post on this board?

Thanks.

Offline Needsomeadvice

• Posting Member

Its kind of strange because south Florida probably has more doctors than any place in the country.

In additional, people are very superficial here and concern about their looks.

I can't believe there is not 1 doctor in South Florida that specializes in Gynecomastia like the supporting doctors on this forum.

I guess its common for people to travel hundreds or thousands of miles for this type of surgery?

Thanks.

Offline TruZy

Its kind of strange because south Florida probably has more doctors than any place in the country.

I can't believe there is not 1 doctor in South Florida that specializes in Gynecomastia like the supporting doctors on this forum.

I guess its common for people to travel hundreds or thousands of miles for this type of surgery?

Thanks.

I always thought that was weird, too. I live in West Palm, and plastic surgeons are pretty much around every corner, but finding one that specializes in Gyno is hard.

DrBermant

Thanks.

I always thought that was weird, too. I live in West Palm, and plastic surgeons are pretty much around every corner, but finding one that specializes in Gyno is hard.

I work with up to 8 gynecomastia patients a day. Actually I see many Florida Gynecomastia Patients who prefer my techniques. To minimize travel most start with our Preliminary Remote Discussion.

Different doctors have their own skills. I have posted how to pick a gynecomastia surgeon here:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I see many patients from all corners of the US.

If you would like an opinion, I would be pleased to provide one -- and you don't have to pay for it!

Please send me your real name and email address (in a PM) and I will send you the appropriate information.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024