Author Topic: How bad is my gyne?  (Read 4265 times)

Offline nj1035

• Posting Member
Hey all, here are a few pics of myself.  Been roaming this site for a couple years now and I've finally decided to undergo surgery.  I let it affect my life for so long, the mere thought of surgery has somehow made me more confident the past month or so.  I'm not going to have the money until December but I know it will get here sooner than I think.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'd like to know how bad you think it is and how well you think surgery would go for me.  I'm 25 and am in good health.

http://img25.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0113o.jpg

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member
I don't know how it will go. However you have similiar gyne to mine so I  hope you do well.

Offline nj1035

• Posting Member
I don't know how it will go. However you have similiar gyne to mine so I  hope you do well.

Are you looking at surgery too?  If so, have you chosen a surgeon?  I'd be interested to know how it goes if/when you do it. 

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
I feel your pain man.  I just can't see any gyne.  Go look into this book.  Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz.  You should read it, it was written by a plastic surgeon, and will make you think twice before you get surgery.  However, it's your body, you have the right to do with it whatever you want!  Whatever you do, as long as you end up happy, you did the right thing.

Offline nj1035

• Posting Member
I see only normal nipples, I see no breasts - or breast tissue. Specifically, I wonder where you see a problem, and what do you think needs to be removed from your chest? You could use a little boost in your muscle tone, but that is all I can see that could use a little improvement.

Really?  That's surprising to me because I certainly think I have it.  When I put on a shirt without a wife beater on under (or most of the time WITH one on), it definitely looks like I've got some serious nips sticking out.  I just feel with how much fat I have, there shouldn't be much there at all.  Also there is a good deal of something between my pectorals and my nipple and it doesn't necessarily feel like the fat on my abs.  I wouldn't say it feels really hard like a lot of people describe gland being, but it definitely feels rubbery.  Almost like a mix of the two or something.  I've also had people tell me I have big nipples before. 

Interesting that I've gotten comments like that from 2 people though.  Either my pictures aren't doing it justice or I've just been extremely paranoid for a really long time.  I'm thinking it's the former but who knows.

Other opinions would be great.   

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member

Are you looking at surgery too?  If so, have you chosen a surgeon?  I'd be interested to know how it goes if/when you do it. 

Dr. Fielding in Toronto

Offline furiousgeorge

• Posting Member
that looks really mild, like a less than 1 out of 10. if you were to build up your pecs a bit more (not even much, just a little) it wouldnt even be noticeable. most guys on this site would consider themselves blessed if they could have a chest like yours. there is a SLIGHT puffiness, but I dont even see how that can bother you - your chest shouldnt be as flat as a board, that just looks strange.

Offline drag0590

• Posting Member
dude i wouldint get surgery...first drop your body fat to about 10 percent...and build up your pecs...
if u look at some pictures of jean claude van damme..he has puffy nipples too but it doesnt look like he has any because he dropped his body fat really low and built up his pecs......cardio 4 times a week.(35min sessions)..and strength train for 45 min every other day or four times a week 2-3 body parts a day...focus on incline movements for chest..and try to avoid decline

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I can very very very slightly see why you'd be concerned, but I'd be happy if had a chest like yours.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i agree, i can see very very very little nipples that sticks out in a scale from 1 to 10 u have a 1.5 i wouldnt worry about your chest u dont need surgery for that

Bye
i finally feel like im a man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024