Author Topic: Post Op (4 days later)  (Read 2263 times)

Offline rage.against.the.machine

• Bronze Member
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00491f.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00489t.jpg

When I had my drains removed I was told that there is nothing to worry about and my chest will be fully healed in a couple weeks

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member
Looks damn good dude way better than your before pics you are stoked!

• Bronze Member
It looks pretty gross right now.. Like there is weird discolouration on the right side and obviously you can still see where the incisions were made, but it will all heal in time.  And yes I am pretty excited

Banobo

Your looking good man, just give it time and things will settle down. Not sure where you mean when you say discolouration, do you mean bruising? if so that has to be expected rage. after 3 days my bruising has just started to show as for my nipples its hard to tell as they are covered. I know thse days are probably worse than the run up to actually having the op but from what i've been told by my surgeon and helpfull folk on this site we are a long way to go before we start to see final results. It's a waiting game, just can't wait to get back to training  ;D

On some of my pics you can see my nipples are still pretty swollen

• Bronze Member
by discolouration, i meant that a part of my skin on  my right nipple is purple, and there is a little cut beside it, its really gross lol, but they told me it would heal

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
congrat man, now you just have to wait, in about 6 mounts u will see the end result. its hard to wait that long but its worth it belive mee ;D ;D ;D

Good Luck Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024