Author Topic: Very angry !!  (Read 7614 times)

Offline pr0digy

• Posting Member
My GP reffered me to the main hospital, where I had an appointment exactly 2 weeks ago. There, I was asked if I would be OK with having surgery (to which I replied yes), and I was then told I would be made an appointment to see a plastic surgeon.
However, I rang up today, and turns out my appointment HASN'T been booked. It's getting hotter every day, and I can't bear wearing a suit jacket in the heat any more. I'm on the warpath. First stop, GP surgery! >:(
Had gyno for the best part of 8 (awful) years
Surgery on Monday 20th July. Never felt so happy in my life!

GynO_DuDe

What a suprise ... Its happened to me aswell mate when I tried the public route ... I eventually had enough and went private after I figured out a way to pay the 4 grand needed.

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
gynodude - who performed your surgery if you dont mind me asking?

GynO_DuDe

Mr Levick based at the Priory Hospital in Birmingham, UK

whyme243

My GP reffered me to the main hospital, where I had an appointment exactly 2 weeks ago. There, I was asked if I would be OK with having surgery (to which I replied yes), and I was then told I would be made an appointment to see a plastic surgeon.
However, I rang up today, and turns out my appointment HASN'T been booked. It's getting hotter every day, and I can't bear wearing a suit jacket in the heat any more. I'm on the warpath. First stop, GP surgery! >:(
don't worry bro, its coming. i can imagine you've lived with this for a long while, another month won't kill you :)

Offline nipples

• Posting Member
I do not believe so many men hate their boobs. Thy are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I love them!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024