Author Topic: For all the Michiganders  (Read 2145 times)

Offline nattynestor

HI all,

I went to see Dr. Rick Smith about a week ago. I drove 100 miles to his office for a consultation and was not very impressed. I  have had two surgeries and the first one was a success and the second which I just had in February didn't turn out so well. I have the psuedo type left in my chest, the reason I know is because I am dieting for a Natural Bodybuilding Show in July and my bf% is about 7% or lower. So, to make a long story short, he showed me three cases and that was it, rushed me to get another patient, gave me a price of 4,000 dollars and sent me on my merry way. I do have a very mild case and the original surgeon has agreed to due lipo with local anestisia for 500-800 dollars which I think is fair. I am going to see some other docs in the Michigan area. So any suggestions would be great!!!!

Offline rdy2bhappy

• Posting Member
Hey man, I know I am taking a chance replying to this post from 2009 but I too have consulted w/ Rick Smith and have considered going with him but really wasn't impressed with his before and after photos of the guys he did perform surgery on.

So I was wondering if you do go with him or did you go with your original surgeon and if so who was that doctor?

Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024