Author Topic: UPDATED PICS OF MY GYNO BEEN WORKING HARD  (Read 7136 times)

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
okay everyone well I been here a lot I posted long time ago pics after and before

and now it been couple months and I want to see ur opinion on how my gyno is I been hitting the gym a lot been doing a lot of incline workouts.

ok guys here it is I dont wanna give u all so many links its pain in the ass so I made it as a slide show I would really appreciate the feedback.

http://img195.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img195/341/124478441545q.smil

Offline mumbai.experience

• Posting Member
Look's gr8, except for the puffy nipple on the left side. I dont know if that is a before or after pic.

DrBermant

okay everyone well I been here a lot I posted long time ago pics after and before

and now it been couple months and I want to see ur opinion on how my gyno is I been hitting the gym a lot been doing a lot of incline workouts.

ok guys here it is I dont wanna give u all so many links its pain in the ass so I made it as a slide show I would really appreciate the feedback.

http://img195.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img195/341/124478441545q.smil

Working out is great for the body, can build muscles, and help reduce global fat.  I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia.  A common complaint is that as they build their muscles, whatever is on top of the muscles tends to get pushed out further. 

Subtle Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can really ruin a male chest contour.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Surgery

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
Thanks for all ur feedbacks  I been working out very hard cause I cant afford surgery and I am scared of the surgery and scaring and how it will loook

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
i think you look good girls will think the same if your confident and comfortable with your body

"hope this helps"

Offline bling

• Bronze Member

Offline bling

• Bronze Member

anonymous1

Sorry man, its not looking much better if at all from your previous posts. I like to work out hard too and I came to the realization that it wouldn't be fixed through just working out.  I saved for surgery and just had it done a month ago.  If you feel good and confident, more power to you, but in my opinion you are just delaying the inevitable need for surgery. 

Offline thetodd

Working out is never going to get rid of gyne, and it isnt going to make it look better ... in my opinion it makes the chest bigger and makes it look worse. Ive been where youve been drilling the gym trying every remedy thats reccomended on the net

Your in good shape theres no doubt about that, but if i was in your shoes (and i have been) id just be saving up for surgery and getting rid of the problem once and for all!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline gofast_er

• Posting Member
I want more opinions pls

I would say it isn't that bad. Even after lipo your chest looks far better than mine. I would have loved my results to have come out looking like your chest.

Question for anyone that happens to read this. Do you think if you needed lipo AND excision but only got the lipo that it can actually make it worse? It almost seems that way. Like the fat was hiding some of the shape. Now that a lot of the fat is gone it's like there is more shape...making it look even more feminine.  :-\

Offline Mustoofee

• Posting Member
You Look great Dude

but are you taking any supplement with your GYM training :) ???

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
Hey thanks, yes I am takin mass xxx all it is protein  it has 66 grams of protein 990 calories

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
okay here is another picture of my progress this was after getting done with this new workout called the 300 workout omg I wanted to throw up

here is the progress  http://img31.imageshack.us/i/the300workout.jpg/

Offline RayjHT

Hey all I am new here even though I have been reading post for a few months. I had to chime in because you look amazing man I don't see what your issue is. A little puffy nipple is not a turn off to women because your still fit and your chest, to me, looks normal. I really just don't see your issue.

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
Hey Ray thanks man I really appreciate ur opinion and feedback

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024