Author Topic: PLEASE RATE MY GYNO - PICS INCLUDED  (Read 4148 times)

needshelpnow

thar she blows, disgusting aint it?

thinking i might go into debt to get these things sawed out, i'm already depressed in life and this is just adding to it BIG time

Offline mike227

• Posting Member
Thants nothing I bet noone would ever notice

Offline John2009

• Posting Member
on a scale of 1 to 10 , 1 being a perfect chest and 10 being the most hiddeous thing u can imagine, id give u a 5
Really not that bad, just try getting a little more in shape thats all.

Offline John2009

• Posting Member
He has love handles how is that thin?????? His bodyfat is probably around 16 17%. get it down to 12 then if it still bothers you consider surgery.

needshelpnow

hey guys,

yeah i go pretty hard with the situps... it pretty much is my body type/loose skin, i can usually feel abs under the fat/loose skin.. i'm 165, 5'11, slimmest i've been was probably 155, and still had the gyne!

theres DEFINITELY something there in my opinion, it runs throughout my entire family... due to hereditary alcoholism i believe. my father is about a C cup, while my grandfather comes in at a glorious D cup.

Would love to get a doctors opinion as well

Offline gy1

• Posting Member
Hey man,

My shape is VERY close to yours.  Almost exact at some angles.  I am seeing Dr. Lista next month.  I have lived with it long enough. Tried to lose weight, get in shape and flatten the chest, but it won't go away.  i have some firm tissue around my nipples i can feel, probably similar to yours, that is always there, even when i was very thin (around 145/150).  i found that allot of treadmill and tennis (arm exercises but not chest) helped but not completely.  It sucks being self conscious in a t shirt even when you're in good shape.  You could probably get it flatter than you are now, but you'd have to work hard the rest of your life to keep that shape so it's not that noticeable, but it will probably always be there and bother you in your head.  Of course if you can get over it and forget about it, that's the best thing obviously, but we both know that's almost impossible in this society, so if you can't get it out of your head I would take care of it earlier than later, but make sure you find a doctor you feel really comfortable with.  Fielding and Lista have good reps. Depends on where you are, but they might both be able to do it for you in a hospital partly covered by OHIP to save you some money.  My advice (from experience) would be to just do it.  Then you can get on with the rest of your life.  I am glad i finally decided to go ahead with it and found out about Dr. Lista.  (of course i haven't seen him yet, but it sounds like he is one of the best). 
My concerns are scarring, symmetry, overall flatness in a shirt and appearance without a shirt.  I can let you know what happens in a couple weeks.

needshelpnow

yeah GY1, agreed..

when i was working out more heavilly, i actually achieved a max bench press of roughly 240 which left me with a PUMPED chess, at 185lbs, puffy muscles, certainly not ripped, but satisfying... did tons of inclines as well. and guess what, the gyne still remained, and in even fuller force!

I feel extremely self conscious in a shirt, realizing that no one is nearly as critical, but that it is abnormal and i'd like to be much closer to the perfect shape.. i also have the 'earlier than later' attitude too especially considering that I am trying to pursue a career in live music performance where many pictures are taken.

now that i'm working out more-so for general health than to be achieving max gains, it's especially frustrating considering theres never any improvement of the condition..

...which is why i am where i am now

Question - does full removal of the "gyne gland' prevent them from growing back again?

Offline gy1

• Posting Member
Will it grow back again?  That's one of the things i will ask Dr. Lista.  But it seems like that is something they are reluctant to answer because every case is different and i guess there is a possibility of that happening for whatever reason. 
I did have a consult with another doctor last week and he said the results would be permanent.  He explained it like a female with breast cancer getting her breast removed.  It does not grow back once it is removed.  Of course if you were to gain weight, then there could be some fat in the area again.  I will see what Dr. Lista says. 
I am only going to go through with it if the doctor can pretty much guarantee me that i will be over 90% happy with the results.  I will show him pics of the kind of chest i want.  The last thing i need is for something to go wrong or not be happy with the surgery. 

take it easy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024