Author Topic: Crater Problem? 2 Excisions and No Lipo.  (Read 2589 times)

Offline irishguy18

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

So I had my first op (glandular excision only) almost three years ago now. Had a revision to remove any remaining gland and to reduce the size of the areola (it had stretched due my being obese for most of my early teens) about 10 months ago. I haven't had lipo as the surgeon (both ops were done public) didn't have access to suitable equipment. Also, he had there was v. little fat around my chest and that the majority of the bulk was composed on muscle.

Now though I have a crease and crater problem and am curious to know if anyone thinks another op could help with this? My surgeon basically said it wouldn't get any better than it is now but I feel he could just be shrugging me off. So, if I were to have another procedure, it would be private and prob cost around 3K. Opinions?

http://img13.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscf1081n.jpg

Offline irishguy18

• Posting Member

Offline irishguy18

• Posting Member
Cheers for the reply, man. Gonna hit the weights harder now. Good luck with your op.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i agree with coffee ! i personally would be happy with ur chest to, all the gyne has gone and wearing any t shirt would be amazing i dont have a bad case but it so sucks so much not to wear any tshirt. good luck

DrBermant

Hey guys,

So I had my first op (glandular excision only) almost three years ago now. Had a revision to remove any remaining gland and to reduce the size of the areola (it had stretched due my being obese for most of my early teens) about 10 months ago. I haven't had lipo as the surgeon (both ops were done public) didn't have access to suitable equipment. Also, he had there was v. little fat around my chest and that the majority of the bulk was composed on muscle.

Now though I have a crease and crater problem and am curious to know if anyone thinks another op could help with this? My surgeon basically said it wouldn't get any better than it is now but I feel he could just be shrugging me off. So, if I were to have another procedure, it would be private and prob cost around 3K. Opinions?

http://img13.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscf1081n.jpg

Crater Deformity Defect Complications of Gynecomastia Surgery come in many different degrees and forms. Options depend on many factors.  Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures and Gynecomastia Male Chest Standard Movies can better demonstrate the degree of the problem. A single image is just not enough.

Options depend on the original problem, what was done, degree of deformity, local resources, how you healed, and many other factors.  We are glad to help patients explore their options during an in office consultation or a Preliminary Remote Discussion.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024