Author Topic: Your opinions please  (Read 3473 times)

Offline freshuk

Hi there,

first time poster here. I am looking for some opinions/advice. I am 23 years old, 6ft tall and about 12st. I have been aware of this problem for about 10 years, at times it has not been as severe but it has now stabilised and has been at a similar level for about 5 years. Although i don't weigh a massive amount, I do seem to store alot of fat around the torso and find it difficult to shift which i think might exaggerate the problem.

This does cause a problem for me in life, although confident and generally outgoing, I strictly avoid removing my shirt infront of anyone I know and sexual relations have been mostly avoided.

Please take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think the best course of action is

Offline pat

• Posting Member
My breasts are much larger than yours, and personally, if I were you I wouldn't be concerned about them as they probably not very obvious under a T shirt
Pat
Patricia

Offline sufferingtolong

• Posting Member
I looked like you at 23 now I'm 28 and 6 pound heavier . Wish i had had it done at 23 , I'm in for surgery next week in the UK .going private will cost £3600 or $7000 for all our american friends.

I'm a consultant so time off costs me money , if i had annual leave I would probably go the states . for what i'm paying now i could have surgery and a months holiday in the states

It looks like breast tissue to me which is only magnified with age associated weight gain ans loss of skin elastin . With breast tissue you will have to face sorting it at some point. might aswell be today and enjoy the rest of your twenties care free and released from the burden of a heavy chest.

you seem in good shape your chest could look great with Lipo and gland excission

getting the op is SANITY not VANITY!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Please take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think the best course of action is.

Excision of the gland and lipo....  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
I agree bro. Get the surgery. I'm in a similar boat as you. I'm 22 with a mild case. We might as well handle it now and stand up straight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024