Author Topic:  16 y/o, 5'10, 140 lbs with gyno---will this  (Read 7142 times)

Offline boydi

• Posting Member
hey im 16 years old and im 5'10 and 142 lbs.... i do not consider myself overweight, but im carrying a few extra pounds around my chest and stomach... i have puffy nipples that stick out and they are very noticable :-/ and i have a hard lump behind the nipple which im guessing to be a gland.....this is what i plan on doing...i play soccer and my position is midfeild (for anyone who knows about soccer, there is alot of running involved in this) i have practice once a week and 1 game a week and all the other days i plan on running about 1.5-2 miles.... i  am taking a protien shake called N-Large and has 56g of protein in it! also i will b eating very little saturated fat (wheat bread is great for this), i am starting to bench press and barbell curl and my arms look pretty toned and strong....its just my chest and my nips that look horrible

will this work to get rid of the little excess fat i have in my chest.... also will this get rid of the puffiness????? the main problem is the puffiness........

please help
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 01:09:59 PM by boydi »

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
aren't the shirts people wear for soccer very skin-revealing?

Offline boydi

• Posting Member
they acctually arent that bad....just a normal jersey

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
i didnt play becuz of the shirts but protein shakes wouldnt it make it worse?  

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Basic Info:  More protein will not give you more gyno; ony thing is if you workout your chest your gyno will get pushed out more by the muscle behind it.   I'm warning you now, if you don't want a bigger chest you should probably stop benching, BUT if you get a good routine going, full body and everything you can make em seem less visible compared to the rest of your body.  Target your biceps, triceps, chest, back, shoulders, hamstrings, quads, calfs, and abs.  If you want to see some good size in your muscle try having a high protein diet, usually 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight (so ~140 grams of protein a day).  Try to run for 20 mins + when you do go running and Try lifting weights for 3+ days for about an hour (thought it really depends on your workout).  I'm sorry to say now that this will not get rid of your gyne, all you can do here is give yourself a better look, besides the gyno.  GL

Offline boydi

• Posting Member
thanks for the reply, i got another question.... am i too young to have surgery? i have had gyne since i was 11 or 12 now i am 16 so its not going away

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding

Gine2D

At your age most PS will not operate.  Before you even consider surgery go get your male & female hormones checked.  They will have to be corrected or balanced, if needed, before surgery or the boobs can grow back.

If you really have gyne then you probably have too much estrogen E2 in relationship or ratio to the testosterone.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
How do the female and male hormones be "corrected/balanced"?  And is it something that the PS will ask for you to check when you go see him?

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
also wondering about this, do ineed to get my hormones and stuff checked im 18 and this could of been the reason mine got worse (or working out) ?

who should i go to to get this done ?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 11:14:33 PM by brownman »

Offline Germany

• Posting Member
your not alone...im 15 but I have had since 13 so im still hoping! im in sports too (Cross Country)

Gine2D

In the USA we have doctors that specialize in hormones.  They are endocrinologists.  Some of them only work on diabetes patients & some on hormone problems.

It is hard to find a good one that knows about hormones.

Most GP doctors no very little about hormones.  They had one 3 hour class in it.

Male & females have a lot of different hormones in different proportions.

The main sex hormones are testosterone & estrogen.  Male & females both have them.

The male has about 10 times the testosterone as females & about 1/10 the estrogen.

Testosterone id the sex desire hormone as well as other uses in both male & female.

Estrogen E2 is the most powerful of the estrogens in male & female.  It makes the breast grow along with some other hormones.

If a male has low testosterone & high estrogen E2 he will have low sex drive & probably boobs.

There is a different level for both hormones in each person that is right for that person.

If the Testosterone/Estrogen E2 ratio is high in the E2 side then boobs are likely.  This can happen with the male in the "normall" range of testosterone, 200 - 1000 if the estrogen is very high, over the normal range.

Most doctors will tell you you are fine if the testosterone is in the normal range.  A 25 year old male with testosteron of 222 is not fine, he should be over 500.
222 is for an 80+ year old man.

If his estrogen E2 is 50 in the 20 - 50 range the doctor will say the estrogen is fine.  Not true, it should be 30 or below.

When I was first tested my Testosterone was below range & my estrogen E2 was way above range.

My body was producing hormones for a woman.

My testicles were not producing enough testosterone due to a condition I was born with called Klinefelters Mosaic Syndrome.  I have extra female chromosomes in my upper body.  Small penis, testicles, & sparse hair on the upper body.  I shaved at most once a week until the hormone replacement treatments.

My situation is now in balance, but the boobs are still there.  Getting the hormone back in balance is a slow process.  It takes months & is usually a lifetime procedure.

If you have surgery & the hormones are messed up the boobs will probably grow back.

The PS will operate & operate again.  That is their job.  You tell them you want the boobs removed & they will do it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024