Author Topic: Anyone have any pictures of the gland removed?  (Read 3329 times)

Offline D24

• Bronze Member
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has any pictures of the gland that was removed and the weights. I ask as iv'e just spoken to my surgeon and he said i had 36 grams from the right side and 16 grams from the left and wondered what that looked like in terms of size.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 09:39:52 AM by D24 »

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Nope I wish i did man!!  If you go look at my pics i bet mine was ALOT lol! cause i've seen pics on dr. bermant's website and people really didn't even have a big chest and alot came out and my chest was H-U-G-E (like C-cups) and my surgeon said they took alot out of me also...

Fluffy ( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 03:54:52 PM by fluffy_tits »
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sounds pretty light, a gram is like a 28th of an ounce,  somebody like fluffy would have had hundreds of grams removed by comparison, though he of course had a severe case.  but it doesn't take much to stick out and create the problems. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yea i prolly had over a kilo (1,000grams) removed!!  I went from 315lb to like 307lb (weight 2 days after surgery) after the surgery but I didn't really eat anything after surgery!  Just wasn't real hungry and didn't feel like movin around too much to go get food haha!

Fluffy ( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 03:54:18 PM by fluffy_tits »

Offline D24

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the replys guys, I appreciate fluffy that from lookin at your pre and post op pictures you'll have had a large amount removed. I'm still curious to know what a similar size gland to mine looks like.

Offline headheldhigh01

bermant's got some pics on his website of the stuff taken out, but it's pretty disgusting, i hate seeing them  :P

Offline D24

• Bronze Member
bermant's got some pics on his website of the stuff taken out, but it's pretty disgusting, i hate seeing them  :P

Yeah i've seen them, only problem is it doesn't say the weight of them. I know it may sound like a strange request but it would be good to see how much was removed.

Offline headheldhigh01

i assume the density is mostly comparable to that of water or maybe slightly heavier.  a gram is about a cubic centimeter of water.  fat weighs a little less than regular tissue but probably not enough to consider.  switch to english system, if it's a cup of volume, that's about 250ml, or about 250g.  most of the removals i saw looked like less, maybe 100-150g.  don't make me look at those pics again  :P  ;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 02:13:09 AM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
WHAT DOES GLAND CONSIST OF???  IS IT FAT ALSO AROUND IT???????? CURIOUS??

Offline headheldhigh01

i don't know, but i'd assume it's kind of a cross between muscle and gristle or tendons. the point is to store cells with a high fat content for easy lactic production.  it's just that, a gland, except it doesn't always balloon out to full volume. 

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has any pictures of the gland that was removed and the weights. I ask as iv'e just spoken to my surgeon and he said i had 36 grams from the right side and 16 grams from the left and wondered what that looked like in terms of size.

Thanks in advance

go check out desi's video if you haven't already...

Fluffy ( o ) v ( o )...

DrBermant

Thanks in advance

Here are the graphic Pictures of Gland Removed.  Each slide links to before and after surgery photos of the patient showing the problem to be treated and surgical solution. Activate the navigation panel to quickly browse between the various types of gynecomastia. 

Sorry, I do not have current plans to go back and post the weights of gland removed.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline lighting506

• Posting Member
Thanks for sharing, pretty much what I expected, gross. :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024