Author Topic: Another do I have Gyno?  (Read 2544 times)

Offline johnson_2007

I would assume I do considering I don't willingly take off my shirt and haven't for like the past 6 years, even though I have never been over weight.  Going into the doctor on Friday to find out for sure.  This has bugged me probably more than any thing else in my life.  But the thing that confuses me though is throughout puberty, i have never had sensitive nipples like I realize people get.  And when I feel them, I don't feel the gland that most say is obvious, just seems like fat to me?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:11:17 PM by johnson_2007 »

Offline johnson_2007

Offline johnson_2007

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Yep looks like it to me.  Look like gland to me.
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
well yea compared to ours it is lol...

Offline johnson_2007

Do you think it would be minor enough where working out enough will fix it enough?

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
dont think working out will fix it if u have a gland type, try and get diagnosed by a dr or surgeon. u obviously feel like u have a problem wise u wouldn be on here.

titmouse i know u mean well! but a pat on the back saying u look fine just doesnt cut it for some people

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
that's gyne, not fat, working out will never fix it.  not everyone gets the sensitivity or pain, and not everyone that does has it all the time.  you have gland but it's thinned out enough by fat content that it doesn't feel solid to you, not all cases do.  not severe, but bad enough to be obvious what it is.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024