Author Topic: Gyno, fat, or BOTH??? Please help and give your opinion.  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Freddy83

Hello Everyone,
Had this for years (I'm 26). Some years has been worse then others but I have about 26% body fat as well I would say. I just want to get an opinion and see what you guys think.
I remember when I was in the military it was still there a little but not nearly as bad. Thank you in advance.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
gyne for sure, you can tell from the contours.  has it been mostly stable in the last couple of years? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Look at my case man (look at my last post).  I thought I was going to be excision only.  The surgeon sucked 150 cc of fat from each side of my chest and decided to not cut out any gland.  You may have a pretty good fat component like my case.

Offline Freddy83

gyne for sure, you can tell from the contours.  has it been mostly stable in the last couple of years? 
Not at all, it has gotten worse as I gained weight in the last 4 months (I've gained about 17 pounds) even when I was at my skinniest there was still a bit of fat under my nipple that made a band from nipple to under my armpit.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
not everyone needs to, but in your case if it's changed significantly, it might be worth checking with an endocrinologist before doing the op then. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024