Author Topic: Gyno,Fat or loose skin  (Read 3218 times)

Offline thejackal

Well guys i used to be 298lbs in 2005. So I started dieting and excercising and managed to get down to 190lbs in nov 08 however after loosing the weight i still wasn`t happy with the way i looked especially my chest. So i decided to hit the weights in April 09 and have followed a good diet and training program. I currently weigh 218lbs and am 5ft11 tall.

This is one with me pushing in my chest rite at bottom of my pec as u can see its all muscle rite up untill about 2 inch from my nipple

This is me pulling the skin up at the top of my chest.

Depending on my tops i can usuall hide it quite well with my chest muscles being good size

I have no discs under my nipples but i can feel like stringy stuff. It feels similar to stuff i feel when i pinch round my belly or under my arm. If i get body fat any lower will if help or is surgery going to be my only option????

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
If u can't feel any discs below ur nipples, then its fat and i think u wud b able to get rid of it with diet and exercise.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
top pic shows a mass of maybe 6-8 inches across each side that shouldn't be there.  gyne, not fat, exercise will never get rid of it, only an op.  better that you should know.  welcome to the boards. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline thejackal

This is what i thought at one stage my doc had my bmi as low as 27.6 not sure what weight i was and my chest still looked as bad but in all fairness maybe wasn`t just as noticeable with clothes on. I just thought it was strange that when i hold up the top of my chest its looks fine this is why i thought loose skin could also be an issue. Maybe best thing for me to do is go for a consultation with doc and get their opinion on best type of surgery.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree.  but make sure it's an experienced plastic surgeon who does more than just a few ops a year.  in fact i'd say make sure you interview at least two or three individuals if you can.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024