Author Topic: South Central PA  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Alex B

Anyone know of a good endo/surgeon in south central pa? I live in gettysburg but I go to school in philadelphia so either would work.  I've heard bad things about the endo in Gettysburg, that's why I've been looking into other options.

Offline 123456789

• Posting Member
Alex, I recomend you get on a train and head to new York city to see dr Jacobs.  The train takes two plus hours and u can get a five minute cab ride from penn station to his office.  It is worth the same amount of travel to see one of the most talented doctors in this field.  Trust me, speaking from experience

DrBermant

Anyone know of a good endo/surgeon in south central pa? I live in gettysburg but I go to school in philadelphia so either would work.  I've heard bad things about the endo in Gettysburg, that's why I've been looking into other options.

I see many Gynecomastia Patients  from Pennsylvania and around the world who prefer my techniques. That link has just a few of the patient experiences from PA patients. Follow the links on that page to many more such patient experiences. Most start out with my Preliminary Remote Discussion to minimize travel. Unfortunately I also see quite a few patients unhappy after surgery done first in Pennsylvania by local surgeons.  Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 07:02:08 AM by DrBermant »

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I see many patients from the northeast and indeed, from across the US.

Many enjoy the opportunity to visit "The Big Apple" as well as having a consult with me.  Alternatively, if you live more than 100 miles from NYC, then I would be pleased to provide an email evaluation of your chest -- for free.  Just send me a PM with your name and email addy.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024