Author Topic: Is this gyno  (Read 1666 times)

Offline cheynerover

Is it severe?? Would this be a easy fix. Thinking of setting up a appt with Dr Berman

DrBermant

Is it severe?? Would this be a easy fix. Thinking of setting up a appt with Dr Bermant

If the contour does not say male, by definition a female like breast on a male body is "gyno" or gynecomastia. The Anatomy of Gynecomastia consists of gland, fat, and skin.

Severity is in the mind of the beholder. One of my D cup gynecomastia patients would look at that contour with envy. A puffy nipple gynecomastia with much less tissue can still see their contour as devastating. How easy a fix depends on the skills of the surgeon and other factors. I work with up to 8 gynecomastia patients a day and you can see many examples of men with your contour problem on my website. We are glad to help patients explore their options during a consultation or a Preliminary Remote Discussion.  Jane is my office manager and can explain the process of our patient education, surgical sculpture, and other preliminary issues.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
pretty much covered it.  not severe compared to others, but more than enough to be unhappy with. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024