Author Topic: Do I have it?  (Read 4603 times)

Offline goingINSANE

Hi.. I was hoping if you guys could tell me if I have gyne or not.

Just to let you know I'm 19.. I've lost weight so I just wanted to know if these are vestiges of the weight I had and if working out will help. I weight almost 180-190 about 2 years ago. Then dropped to somewhre in the 170's and am now 150

here are the pics:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a353/gyme/

Thanks for your time

Offline qwerty123

• Posting Member
Dude.....youre wasting time just thinking about it. THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR CHEST. I dont know why you would think that. Perhaps a psychologist is more needed than a surgeon no offense. You dont even have any puffyness.

My opinion:  its not gyne, and yes working out will help a lot. various kinds of pushups, and incline benchpressing will get your chest toned.

Offline goingINSANE

I see... Thanks for the opinion

It's jsut that I've seen other mens chests and mine just seem to be way more "flabby"

I feel like the pictures aren't doing my chest justice :P

Then again the fact that the pics are showing something smaller may lend credence to the fact that I might be overanalyzing myself (btw I've been told I have man boobs too)

So... any more opinions would be really helpful

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing to worry about guy ! No gyne at all.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
How do you guys end up at this site?  You have no worries when it comes to gyne.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Yeah, it doesn't really look like gyne at all to me. If you don't like your chest, do some pushups.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Looks to me like you just need to work out and "harden up your body" a little bit. You look a little "tender." LOL!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I disagree.... looks like you have a minor case of Gyne. Get a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon to find out for sure.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
You have a minor case of gyne...there is puffy nips...you have a little gland and a little fat, and I do stress the word little, but yes, I think you have a minor case and you should see a good plastic surgeon

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Guys! You're putting ideas into his head! He absolutly does not need surgery. I would kill for that chest.

Offline goingINSANE

Ok thanks for the advice guys.... I guess I don't have it

Just that my nipples seem sensitive and puffy... so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask

One more thing... do any of you know why the ends of my nipples dont stick out and are depressed inwards?

Offline claywell

Dude get your fat ass to the gym! But seriously man. I am a fat guy like you and I thought I had actual breast tissue. I have been working out my chest intensely for the last 3 weeks and I have noticed improvements.Word to the wise: don't neccesarily ask a plastic surgeon if you need plastic surgery.It is like asking a wolf if you need more sheep.Just get your lazy ass to the gym and make sure you eat less calories. Did you see the pictures on the front page? That is gyne. WHat you have is a case of poor eating habits and laziness.Same as me man. I'm not judging.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Yes or no, a solid push-up routine will straighten you out.

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
yeah - work out first. give it a good year or so, and if - like me - the fat around your chest doesn't go away and looks completely disproportionate to the rest of your body, check with a plastic surgeon (i doubt it will look disproportionate since it looks like your fat is pretty normally distributed now)

just curious - do you feel any hard or fibrous tissue in the nipple area or lower part of your chest? or is it all pretty squishy/pinchable?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 05:11:23 PM by dav242 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024