Author Topic: My special case. Answer fast please  (Read 3447 times)

Offline lol

Hello I wanted to know if I can have operation now, im 16 years old. I mean DO I HAVE TO BE 18!?!!?

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Consult a doctor.  I've read that some guys lose their gyne when they're in their late teens.  If you have a severe case and it really bothers you, get a professional opinion.  Don't be embarrassed either, I was the same way but when I finally sat down in front of the dr. with my shirt off, I wasn't even close to being embarrassed.  

Offline lol

Well thats true, I went to the doctor dermathologist and I had no problem taking off shirt they are very profesional. He was a dik sinc he say thats had nothing, but I really think he said that prolly because many teenagers go to his office asking about the same thing and he knows operatin cost 3-4k so he doesnt want to tell his teen patients about it because then they will want it and parents will spend have to spend all that money. I can notice that from his reaction. I dont care about money that aint a prob.

Also I dont have photo but to describe my gyne its like this: my chest is hard till you get to the nipples then to the nipples its like a cone it goes out 3/4 of an inch and I can feel the puffynes even tho my rest of the chest is hard.

My phisical case is not that severe but I live in a tropical island...and even tho I dont like water I havent gotten to a pool or beach since 8 grade. Here is a list of emotional and phisical problems i think are severe and the gyne brought me:

1) back problems; I lean foward at the begining to hide my nipples.
2) eating disorder; Im 5feet 10 130 pounds; back then I tought was something about weight so I started to do weight lift and not eat that much.
3) social life; I havent got a girlfreind since 8grade I lost self trust: I never go to camping and all that stuff might have to take my shirt off.
4)I pretty much lost 3-4 years of my teen life so i dont want to wait till 18 to do this. fortunately money aint a problem.
5) ALSO last but not least I was adicted to videos games for 2 years. I wonder why????

"Dont you guys with gyne get a good feeling when it rains?"

So yeah pretty severe. Also my sister is studying medicine ...she might know something but I so afraid to takl to her since he always been selfish and she likes to make fun of other people.

Offline lol

HAHAHAHHAHA WTF I dont know how to write sorry

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I was 15 when I had mine.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline qwerty123

• Posting Member
The kind of gyne youre describing is kind of similar to mine i think. Go to my post and look at some of the pics i have posted. Here is the link

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1119056969

My chest is fine but its the nipple that are a bit puffy and stick out a bit, like you described. Most people have told me that this is normal and should clear up by the time you are 19 or 20 at the latest.  So take it easy for now.

Offline qwerty123

• Posting Member

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I wouldn't be really that embarassed about that if I were you. But if it really bothers you, get the surgery. Like I said, I found someone to do it when I was 15.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024