Author Topic: pics of my gyne  (Read 2914 times)

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
First, you look great now.

But, if you are unhappy with the shape and contour of your chest, I don't think any amount of diet or exercise will make much difference. I'd guess that the shape and size are caused by both gland and a tendency to carry some fat on your chest.

The best way to get an competent evaluation is to make an appointment with a plastic surgeon who routinely works on men's chests.

It took me way too many years to finally take the first step and get an evaluation. I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yes you have it.  it always boils down then to whether you can live with it or want it gone.  if you want it gone, you get a gyne-experienced ps. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
First, you look great now.

But, if you are unhappy with the shape and contour of your chest, I don't think any amount of diet or exercise will make much difference. I'd guess that the shape and size are caused by both gland and a tendency to carry some fat on your chest.

The best way to get an competent evaluation is to make an appointment with a plastic surgeon who routinely works on men's chests.

It took me way too many years to finally take the first step and get an evaluation. I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier.

I agree with what stated above.

Great body anyway, keep working !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024