Author Topic: Macro pics of gyno surgery scars needed  (Read 3910 times)

Offline Crystal

Hi
I have a small to mild case of gyno and now for years im thinking about going for surgery but something keep stops me. Im afraid of the scars that remain around my niples. I have never seen a scar close up so i ask users from this forum who have done the surgery to post some macro picturesc of their healed scars from the niple area. When im doing cardio and i get slimer my gyno its not so obvious but when im stoping my gym workout and cardio sessions i get more fat and my chest bothers me so much, i want to get rid of that brest tissue and fat from my chest for good. Who have good cameras that can take macro pics, please post your after healling scar, more pics from more user it would be nice. Excuse my bad english and thanks in advance for the help.

DrBermant

Hi
I have a small to mild case of gyno and now for years im thinking about going for surgery but something keep stops me. Im afraid of the scars that remain around my niples. I have never seen a scar close up so i ask users from this forum who have done the surgery to post some macro picturesc of their healed scars from the niple area. When im doing cardio and i get slimer my gyno its not so obvious but when im stoping my gym workout and cardio sessions i get more fat and my chest bothers me so much, i want to get rid of that brest tissue and fat from my chest for good. Who have good cameras that can take macro pics, please post your after healling scar, more pics from more user it would be nice. Excuse my bad english and thanks in advance for the help.

There are quite a number of enlarged Pictures of Gynecomastia Scars on my website.  Not all surgeons offer the same scar skills This link shows the details of one of my revision surgeries hiding the scars of another surgeon.  How tissues move after surgery is also a factor. It is not just the surface scar. The entire surgical sculpture is subject to scars. These are shown particularly with flexing muscles and arms over head. Video Before and After Gynecomastia Surgery are even more critical showing scars.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i've seen pictures posted here several times, and if it's cut carefully on the edge of the areola, seriously you wouldn't notice it a year later. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024