Author Topic: 10 days post-op  (Read 5092 times)

Offline rickster49

• Posting Member
Looks great!!

You should be very happy with the results.
Just curious, what type of compression vest are you using?
You don't seem to have much swelling.

Also could you let us know who your surgeon is.

Congrats!!

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Gained weight? Man you seem to have lost weight not gained weight! Your chest looks perfect. Congratulations. Surgeon?

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
Thanks for the comments guys, the surgeon was Dr. Jacobs. Regarding the compression vest, I don't know much about it, it looks like one of your regular vests, and then there's a binder with velcro that really helps to add pressure, but it's a pain in the neck to wear. Also, I did gain weight, at least according to my scale.

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member
Looks great man what surgery did you get done

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
Looks great man what surgery did you get done

I wouldn't be able to tell you man... my scars are where the band aids are if that helps

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Dr. Jacobs is an absolute master at what he does. That's a damn fine result !

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

:o Great great great ! Congratulations mate ! The results are impressive ! Happy for you !  ;D enjoy your new life  ;)

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
Would just like to update this a bit. Haven't been here in a while.

I'd just like to add that my results were really good a week or so after surgery, then it got progressively worse it seemed (maybe I was just paranoid, not sure) and now it's perfect. I had surgery a little over 2 years ago I think and I don't remember the last time I worried about my chest. I just came back from Miami about 3 weeks ago and it was awesome going to the beach without worrying about gyno. My cousin that had seen my chest before surgery even asked me what the hell happened to my man boobs, and I just laughed.

But anyway, just thought I'd check it.

Offline ihategyne7

• Posting Member
just a quick question, for you personally, how long before you could start doing activities? Like how long before you could run and do pushups without worry. In my situation i just got hired as a server, and i was how long im going to have to ask for work off. Thanks alot man.

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
Awesome buddy !! Life starts now..happy for yu !!  ;)

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
Looks amazing man. Congrats

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
Oh yea. Any recent pics?

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member

I'd just like to add that my results were really good a week or so after surgery, then it got progressively worse it seemed (maybe I was just paranoid, not sure) and now it's perfect. I

So you were good right after - then worse for a while - then perfect. About how long for it to go from worse to perfect? 

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
just a quick question, for you personally, how long before you could start doing activities? Like how long before you could run and do pushups without worry. In my situation i just got hired as a server, and i was how long im going to have to ask for work off. Thanks alot man.

Well I don't really remember to be honest with you, but I do remember having to wear the vest for 30 days after surgery, which really hinders you. I only asked for 2 weeks off from work after surgery, and at the time I was working at a busy deli. But I would talk to your doctor though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024