Author Topic: please help me, my gyne  (Read 1419 times)

Offline bpal

Hello everybody I am suffering from gynecomastia.I posted here front and side pics in standing position. I request you to tell severity of my condition, weather should go for surgery ? How much time it takes to complete recovery and vanishing scar marks of surgery ?. please send your suggestions.

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
Well here's the way I look at it, even if someone were to tell me it isn't that bad, I still think it is, So I've decided that I want to get the surgery and not hold back anymore, I'm tired of living with. it I want to know how it feels to walk around the beach like a normal man and not worry about this stupid thing anymore.

So yes I definitely think you should get the surgery, I don't think I will be happy until I do.

as far as the scars and everything goes I'll let a Dr. answer that for you.
Tired of being that one link that just cant break

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
Hi there bpal
Actually you're the only one who must decide whether you need surgery or not cause surgery must be done only when this thing starts bothering you. If it doesn't bother you why do it?So ask yourself if it bothers you then yes go for surgery.
As far as my opinion you have a moderate case of gyno, somewhat like I do.
REcovery after surgery is usually quick  4-6 weeks and you can be exercising again. But that's not complete recovery..your final results are usually seen between 3-6months..or sometimes even a year(that's rare though). As far as scars, they are usually not noticeable unless you go hunting for them. After 6 months people won't be able to notice it( or infact even much before that since the incision is made in a semi circular fashion around the edge of the areola so it's not really visible) . But you usually develop swelling and scar tissue post surgery.. swelling goes down in a few weeks but scar tissue may take a few months to dissolve.
 All this I know from this site and the posts and doctors comments!
however a doctor will give you a better answer !
Are you from india?

cheers!
sid

Truthwins

wonderful surgeon: Gary S.Takowsky,MD, 8500 Wishire Blvd,Suite 630, Beverly Hills, CA 90211- great results, quick recovery.best wishes, Joan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024