Author Topic: New Here & thinking of Dr. Baxt in NJ for Surgery after a consultation pls read  (Read 3292 times)

Offline Dark_order

• Posting Member
Hey Guys,

It's great to see this forum up as a place for people to go with gynecomastia to research, learn and also cope.  I have come across it from time to time and finally decided that after years of exercise and at a comfortable weight I need surgery for gynecomastia.  I have had Gynecomastia since I was 14 or 15.  I am 30 now and nothing is stopping me from getting this surgery done.   

I saw Dr. Sherwood Baxt a couple of times in the past years on search inquiries and finally googled the surgery and his videos popped up.  After visiting his website I decided to make a consultation.  I didn't read his testimonials though I looked at his pictures.  I thought it would be best to meet him first before reading reviews as well. 

From my consultation with him, he was frank, polite, and comfortable.  He mentioned my weight and height being normal; I am 6'1 and 180lbs.  I took off my shirt and I think that explained why I wanted the surgery.  He explain the procedure to me and where he would be making his incisions and and what to expect.  All and All the surgery would cost 5300.00  with about a 2 hour time of surgery

I felt comfortable and still do with Dr. Baxt and have read both positive and negative reviews about certain procedures.  After digging in this forum I finally came across two users here Twin Peaks who had surgery with him and Atomic6 who was thinking of going with him.  Twin Peaks, you had a good experience and I wanted to see how everything was going with you a year or so after your surgery.  Atomic6, did you go with Dr. Baxt for yours? 

Has anyone else on the forum had the procedure done with Dr. Baxt in NJ?  Would love to here from you. 

Thanks guys!

DO

Offline kookoo

im in the same boat. not entirely convinced about his scarless technique. i want to believe but sometimes things are too good to be true. ive spoken to lots of top surgeons in LA about the procedure and they all believe that the traditional method of lipo + nipple entry gland removal is the only way to get best results.

also check this out: http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/26023/Dr-Sherwood-Baxt-PARAMUS-NJ.html

watch out for sales pitches. its your body we are talking about.

good luck -

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024