Author Topic: Delgado  (Read 2106 times)

Offline dwl

• Posting Member
I'm considering having my surgery done by Dr. Delgado later this month. 

I'm interested in opinions - good stories, bad stories, pros and cons.  I'm coming from out of state, and want to make sure I'm making the best decision possible.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

DWL

Offline GynoCurious

• Posting Member
Dr. Delgado performed surgery on me July 22nd. I have been extremely pleased with his work, staff, and the process. I'm lucky enough to live in San Francisco but, he is totally worth the $$$ and a trip to have him work on you. I think eventually will write a longer post about my experience on here but, haven't gotten to it yet. I am still healing, it was much more painful then other people on this site and videos led me to believe. The first 3 days I could not get out of bed, eat, or use the bathroom without assistance. From days 4-7, I could move around but, was extremely weak and tired and uncomfortable. On day 8 the tubes came out and my energy sky rocketed and the acute pain disappeared. I said to the nurses several time how lucky I was to live close to Dr. Delgado. There is no way I could have flown in the condition I was in until the tubes came out. My bruises disappeared about day 20 days after. I am still swollen and am numb to the touch but, things are slowly and on schedule improving. Bottom line, you are not making a mistake having your surgery w/ Dr. Delgado. Its worth every penny. It still hasn't hit me that I did it. I think until the vest is off and I can see myself more often and wear lighter clothes I will realize this is the new me. Give yourself at least 5 days or when ever they take out your tubes before you fly home. And after that go real slow for about 2 weeks. From week 2-3 mentally you are ready to hit the gym and have a beer. Hold off on the gym though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024