Author Topic: Is this Gyne???  (Read 2859 times)

Offline fromsaint2sinner

• Posting Member
http://photos.yahoo.com/tjhockeyman10@sbcglobal.net

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help.   How would you address this??

Offline kidfromtv

• Posting Member
  • The Kid From TV
Sure does look like it.  I would do some research and then go in for a consultation with a plastic surgeon you're comfortable with.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Unfortunately, yes, you definitely have gyne. You've got all visual symptoms of gynecomastia.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Hey bro, despite what the other poster said, there is NO WAY that exercise is going to get rid of that. Exercise will help your confidence and physical/emotional well-being, but it will not get rid of that gyne growth. Exercise is always a good thing to undertake, gyne or not.
How old are you? Surgery would be the only way to get it somewhat "normal."

BTW, judging by your screenname you have some other problems, too (spiritually). IMO, anyone with a screenname like saint2sinner needs to take some personal inventory.

Good luck.

Offline fromsaint2sinner

• Posting Member
about the name, its a lyric from my favorite band Taking Back Sunday and has been my account name for everything from AOL to Email to boards such as these.  Im 17 years old and run 1.5 miles everynight in under 10 minutes and have ran a mile in under 6 minutes.  I am in great cardiovascular shape, though the chest doesnt show it.  I am mostly lower body strength and enurance, as I've played ice hockey since my memory serves me right (i dont remember a stage in my life where i wasnt playing hockey).  So thats a little about myself incase any of you were wondering or needing to know in order to give me your advice.  Thanks, Tim

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024