Author Topic: How severe?  (Read 2120 times)

Offline frinkz

• Posting Member
Hi all. I've had puffy nipples since I was a young teenager, and as with most of us, was mocked and picked on for it during school swimming lessons / PE etc.

It's been driving me mad ever since. I don't take my shirt off in public or around my family. I find myself picking clothes that minimize it, and wearing a hoodie over my tshirt just so it can't be seen.

My girlfriend says there's nothing there, and it's just fat. But I'm not stupid, and have known of this condition for years.

I'm actually fairly chubby at the minute, but still have the puffy nipples and odd chest when I am much thinner. If anything, my belly helps take the concentration off it a little.

I'm not going to looking into surgery yet, I'm on a mission to lose a lot of weight first and then I'll think about it towards the end of the year...

I'm just wondering how severe it is. I don't have the obvious protrusions that some do, so I don't think it's extreme, but there's definitely some sort of bad gland there? It's still noticeably when nipples are hard.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Looks like a mild case imo. Obviously they arn't full grown breasts but there is a typically gyne contour about them. Are there any lumps or hard tissue under the nipple? Or is it all soft?

Offline frinkz

• Posting Member
It's all very soft - the nipple feels like it's just full of air (obviously it's not!). I wouldn't say I could feel a lump underneath

Offline frinkz

• Posting Member
Also, after losing weight and deciding how bad it is. If it comes to surgery, does a mild case == less costly?

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
I would say you have a mild case of gyne.

If you lost some weight and did some high repition and low weight chest exercises (dumbell flies and even push ups, and dumbell press) you would most likely see a pleasing improvement

Yeah I think that the milder the case of gyne, the lower the cost of surgery.

Mark

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024