Author Topic: Surgeons in the Chicago/Madison/Milwaukee area?  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
I live in Madison and am from around Chicago and am looking for a list of reputable gyno surgeons in these areas.  Can anybody help me out?  Preferably ones with websites that show before/after pictures.

Offline JimSlim

I checked out a few doctors in the Chicago-land area, and even drove out to Madison for a consult at the U of Wisconsin - which gave me the best quote $-wise (~4k), but I was not too comfortable with the PS's level of confidence, plus they did not have any pics  ::)

After meeting with Dr. Pensler in Chicago, I was very comfortable with him.  His experience with this procedure is obvious, he was willing to spend the time and share many examples/pics, and his office staff were very nice and professional. Google his site for some before/after pics, but he has many more on his office computer.

I just had the surgery yesterday, haven't seen the results yet, but so far so good!  They gave me instructions afterwards and told me how I can reach the doctor with ANY questions/concerns 24/7 and called me today to check in and see how I'm doing.

Good luck!

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
How much did Pensler charge you?

(sorry for the late reply, heh)

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
I'd like to know also. I live about 2 1/2 hours from Madison and also from Chicago. It would be nice to be able to drive somewhere but price is an issue for me.

Offline MrRossZ28

• Posting Member
I paid $3,000 in naperville, IL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024