Author Topic: Consultation with Dr.Jacobs  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Entouragee

• Posting Member
I had an 11 o clock appointment and arrived a little early to do paperwork. The wait was about 10 minutes. The doctor came in and basically told me how he would perform my surgery then he talked about the sleeping medicine and other misc. things. Next i visited the lady who goes over the finance with you, I was super excited until i saw a 11,800 bill. I hoped i saved enough [10,000] but now i'm left another 2-3 months of saving T_T. It if weren't for the price I would been booked, because the doctor seems like he's superb at his art.

Offline Entouragee

• Posting Member
He told me he had to do a bit of extra work because mine were sagging a bit because i use to be overweight and when i lost the weight it didn't tighten up, the doctor himself doesn't go over pricing he brings you to a room to talk about it with a different person. I was so devastated because i thought it was finally over but now i got a few months to save.

Offline Entouragee

• Posting Member
I'm not sure about that the doctor seemed genuine

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
I know one thing.....everything I have read from Dr. Jacobs on this board suggests that he is a highly competent, qualified, caring, reputable and fair doctor.  Not only that, but he just seems like a great, down to earth person (which can be a very rare thing for a doctor).  I believe we are very lucky to have him participating on this board, as well as all the other doctors.  Most doctors wouldn't give boards like this the time of day, but Dr. Jacobs and some other doctors check in regularly and provide their time and expertise.  Is it to get business?  Maybe partly, but I truly believe the main reason Dr. Jacobs does it is to help men with gynecomastia.  He's seen the heartache the condition creates and has experienced it to a degree himself.  

Certainly, a man with such qualifications as Dr. Jacobs is not out to gouge someone.  Why?  Because he doesn't need to do so.  Think about it.  He's earned his good reputation for a reason.  I really think things like this should be handled through private messages only.  To do otherwise suggests ulterior motives.  None of us can know anything this situation to say what's fair or not fair. There's this thing called trust and Dr. Jacobs has unquestionably earned it here.  
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:05:48 PM by Raider Fan »

Offline waves

• Silver Member
I know one thing.....everything I have read from Dr. Jacobs on this board suggests that he is a highly competent, qualified, caring, reputable and fair doctor.  Not only that, but he just seems like a great, down to earth person (which can be a very rare thing for a doctor).  I believe we are very lucky to have him participating on this board, as well as all the other doctors.  Most doctors wouldn't give boards like this the time of day, but Dr. Jacobs and some other doctors check in regularly and provide their time and expertise.  Is it to get business?  Maybe partly, but I truly believe the main reason Dr. Jacobs does it is to help men with gynecomastia.  He's seen the heartache the condition creates and has experienced it to a degree himself.  

Certainly, a man with such qualifications as Dr. Jacobs is not out to gouge someone.  Why?  Because he doesn't need to do so.  Think about it.  He's earned his good reputation for a reason.  I really think things like this should be handled through private messages only.  To do otherwise suggests ulterior motives.  None of us can know anything this situation to say what's fair or not fair. There's this thing called trust and Dr. Jacobs has unquestionably earned it here.  

+1

Yep, Dr. Jacobs seems like a stand-up individual from what I've seen.  Like anything in life, sometimes you pay more for top quality.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024