Author Topic: i have it right? i hate it , i want it gone  (Read 4597 times)

Offline gman24

• Posting Member
i know i have gynecomastia because its pointy and there is like a lump under my nipple
is this bad enought to get surgery, i really want it gone
it looks worse in person

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I don't see any evidence of gynecomastia, but does your nipple appearance get "puffy" when your nipples aren't erect?  Do you have the typical "puffy nipple" appearance at times?  You may need gland removal only, but your pictures here don't show true gynecomastia.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline gman24

• Posting Member
Ya they are usually puffy and stretchy when they are not pointy. My nipples gets really dry and itchy and it also looks like there is extra skin on it. Idk it looks weird
should I consider surgery? Or wait until 20'S to see if it goes away. How much do u think my sugerybwould cost?

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
You look like you have what the doctors call "subtle puffy nipple" which means there is probably gland in the nipple only.

But I wouldn't spend thousands of dollars on surgery for that, its not really the bad, I haven't seen anyone with "perfect" nipples!

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
As minor as it appears, I would recommend just watching it for now.

Dr. Pope, MD

Offline gman24

• Posting Member
since its not true gyno, if I took d-Bol which is basically steroids would it Get worse?

Offline gman24

• Posting Member
And what bout Hgh will that make it worse?

Offline ManBoobahs321

• Posting Member
i wish my chest was like yours

Offline vintage

• Posting Member
Yes, you are very likely to develop gynecomastia by using steroids or even prohormones, especially now that you have this small gland.

For the love of God, don't play with your health. Oral methandrostenolone (dbol) will kill your liver in no time.

Offline gman24

• Posting Member
I want to get big. Im sick of this flat chest

Offline gman24

• Posting Member
Hey I have a few questions, my nipples are starting to get really sore. They are really sensitive now. Also ill be walking around and my nipples feel wet and when I squeeze them clear liquid comes out. Should I be worried

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Sounds like your gyne is growing and may get worse, you should definetly see a doctor to prescribe some estrogen blockers or something.

Offline anger4tits

• Posting Member
You don't have Gynecomastia- a diagnosis can of Gynecomastia can only be made if there is 2cm's of thick glandular tissue. Consult with your GP about your concerns that you maybe in the process of developing the condition, as estrogen binding drugs such as Tamoxifen can resolve the problem. If you leave it for over a year or two tissue fibrosis will have occured, and expensive surgical excision will be the only option then. Good luck!

Offline gman24

• Posting Member
Since its very minor gland behind the nipple it would just be gland removal right. How much would it cost, and does it high a high percentage of a successful. Surgery?

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024