Author Topic: gyno?  (Read 2522 times)

Offline ziggy

Hello,

Anyone willing to take a few seconds and confirm my suspicions? I'm 22, 6'1, 185 lb, probably around 13% BF, certainly no more than 15%. Last 2-3 years I've been around 175-185lbs. Used to be quite fat as a kid (~13), but slimmed down after that. Can't really wear slim-fit stuff as would be appropriate for a fit build because of the puffy nipples. I usually tape the nips, but as I'm getting older I find it increasingly annoying and ridiculous to have to do this. I know that I don't have it as bad as some, but to me it's still quite debilitating, and I think I have waited long enough for this to be anything puberty-related. The only thing I'm really scared of is a botched surgery. I know the chance of this happening can be reduced significantly under an experienced surgeon.

Here's some pics:

1. front pic: nothing too bad here, especially viewed from a distance. I guess the areaolas are a tad big.

2. closeup with a flex. Can see the puffing or tenting of the nipple away from the silhouette of the muscle.

3. Side shot. See the nipple again and some protrusion of other mass dorsal to that?

4. back shot. I think this may show what's bugging me the most. Check out those rocket nips!

Thanks for looking! Any advice welcome

Offline thetodd

Yeah you do not much fat but definatley some gland there! I think surgery would really make a difference make sure you pick a good surgeon if you decide to go down that route
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Yeah that some mild gyne. You don't look too bad IMO, but if it really affects your life and inhibits you from doing things you want, then get the surgery.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
you have an awesome body without that gland. Sad!

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
I think that your chest looks pretty much normal in the first photo. Of course, if you take an extreme closeup, and a very large photo as in photo #2, the nipples would look huge on anyone. Your nipples are a healthy size, but they are not so large as to be offensive in any way. Most persons wouldn't give your chest a second look. Your body just looks like a healthy young man's body, aesthetically probably a sculptor's dream. You do not have any form of gynecomastia. I'm a fairly accomplished amateur photographer, and I would think that you could probably do some professional modeling if your face is as good as your body. I would not even think of surgery to risk wrecking such a perfection of the male physique with scarring, concave deformities, etc. Just look at all the examples of botched surgeries on this site. I really do wonder why you are thinking that your nipples are too big. Many hundreds of thousands of men (maybe millions) worldwide have nipples much bigger than yours. But, they don't suspect that a certain group of men think there is something wrong with them - unless those guys have internet access and discover this board -- at which point they will find out that this very small group of perhaps 2000 gynecomastia.org men look upon their chests with disfavor.

Offline ziggy

I think that your chest looks pretty much normal in the first photo. Of course, if you take an extreme closeup, and a very large photo as in photo #2, the nipples would look huge on anyone. Your nipples are a healthy size, but they are not so large as to be offensive in any way. Most persons wouldn't give your chest a second look. Your body just looks like a healthy young man's body, aesthetically probably a sculptor's dream. You do not have any form of gynecomastia. I'm a fairly accomplished amateur photographer, and I would think that you could probably do some professional modeling if your face is as good as your body. I would not even think of surgery to risk wrecking such a perfection of the male physique with scarring, concave deformities, etc. Just look at all the examples of botched surgeries on this site. I really do wonder why you are thinking that your nipples are too big. Many hundreds of thousands of men (maybe millions) worldwide have nipples much bigger than yours. But, they don't suspect that a certain group of men think there is something wrong with them - unless those guys have internet access and discover this board -- at which point they will find out that this very small group of perhaps 2000 gynecomastia.org men look upon their chests with disfavor.

Thanks for the reply and the compliments. I'm not really concerned with the size of the nipples, but rather the "topology" if that makes sense. The nipples themselves are pyramidal in form and thus if I really want to wear comfortable, light, form fitting clothing, the nips will awkwardly stick out. I think it may even be more pronounced in this case because I have some muscle tone. I tend to wear slim button up shirts ala lands end canvas or j. crew style, but I wouldn't dream of wearing a slim-fit polo or other shirt that spreads tightly across the chest.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
But Ziggy,

Most men show a little to very much nipple outline when they're wearing a summer shirt. Nipples on men are not thought of as sexual objects, or something to be ashamed of by 99% of people. Look at any man this summer wearing a knit shirt, and there is always something showing evidence of nipples underneath. The point is, people don't care. Most persons will look at your chest in a knit shirt like they're looking at a wall. The only ones who are actually noticing anything are those who are looking at you with possible sexual desire. Why else would they think of male nipples as sexual objects? No normal person thinks that way. Female nipples yes - they are definitely considered sexual objects. But male nipples? The general public doesn't think in that direction unless they are homosexuals, and only a small percentage of homo men see male nipples as sex objects (a fetish).

Offline improving

• Silver Member
You look pretty much like me, same height, weight, size, level of gyne, and even body hair. I'd suggest that if it bothers you to a point where you think about it most days it might be worth looking into surgery. Research your surgeon and do your homework and im sure your surgery will have great results. I'm currently saving, i know its not the best problem in the world but the way i see it is, that if i wanted it sorted tomorrow i'd stick the surgery on a credit card. But im not in a rush really.

this is my gyne, nipples are hard so less noticeable but mine is just like yours.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
You do have a very slight amount of breast tissue, but it certainly is nowhere within the realm of being called gynecomastia. You have a normal chest, and you do not have gynecomastia, no matter how hard others try to change the very definition of the word.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024