Author Topic: Re: Doctor in Seattle  (Read 6168 times)

Offline seabass

• Posting Member
I had my surgery done by Dr. George Marason in Bellevue.  He did lipo+excision.  I am almost 2 years post op and very pleased with the results.  Send me a message if you have any questions.

Offline Rusty

• Posting Member
  • Living with gyno but not for long!
I live in Seattle and would be very much interested in how you feel about this doctor after your visit.  I have seen a PS over at UW Medical Center but would like a second opinion from more PS.  Thanks.

Offline seabass

• Posting Member
I highly reccomend Dr. Marason.  I am very pleased with my results in fact it turned out better than I thought it would.  If you have any questions fell free to message me.

Offline Rusty

• Posting Member
  • Living with gyno but not for long!
Thanks for the info Seabass.  I think I may give him a call for a second opinion.  I did have some absolutely great news last week.  Seems my insurance, Regence Blue Shield, will pay for the excision and lipo.   I just have to quit smoking prior to the operation.  Being able to have the procedure done is a powerful motivator to quit.   Do you have any before or after pictures you would care to share?  I would be happy to send mine if you are interested.

Offline seabass

• Posting Member
Hey guys...I had the name misspelled doc's name is George Marosan ph# 425-450-1994.

Offline Superstar

• Gold Member
  • Woo-Hoo!  I'm FREE!!!!
Dude, I'm not sure where you got the idea that this surgery is "easy", but I assure you it isn't.  If you spend any time searching the "photos" section here and on other sites you'll see some of the absolute disasters guys have ended up with.  Cases where some guys have needed two additional surgeries just to fix the first one.  When I chose a doctor, price was WAY down on the list of priorities.  The surgeons experience with this type of surgery, their surgical technique, testimonials from previous patients, etc., are all much more important than cost.  Spend some time and do some research, talk to a few different doctors, visit their websites, ask for "before and after" pictures of surgeries they've done.  Whatever you do, don't just go on price!

Sorry this sounds like a lecture, I'm just trying to save you some serious heartache AND cash.

Good luck!

-Tap  ;)
Woo-Hoo! - Bilateral excision and lipo on 9/23 by Dr. Bermant!!!

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change."

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
The surgery is by no means an easy surgery....

If you just want fat removed then thats one thing....but if you want it to LOOK GOOD, thats another....Thats why they say plastic surgery is part medicine and part art.

Price should not be the major issue, sure you can get it done cheaper, but will the results be as good? Does the cheaper surgeon have as much experience? You want to go to a surgeon who has done more than just a few of these operations. Make sure you check their "portfolio" of before/after photos of gyne surgeries that they have done.

Like they say in tattoos....cheap tattoos arent always good, and good tattoos arent usually cheap.
I would assume that the same applies to this type of surgery....
- Matt

There is hope without surgery....I got REALLY LUCKY.
Stay strong everyone!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024