Author Topic: My gyno and the effects of Andractim DHT gel on it (with pictures)  (Read 32977 times)

Offline nibbbble

• Posting Member
I always used to think it was just estrogenic fat which would go away with exercice. After years of tranining and a diet it was still all there.
I went to my doctor and he told me that it was a real case of gyno. He sent me to an endocrinologist who prescribed me some Andractim gel. It's a topical DHT (dihydrotestosterone) gel which I apply on my nipples once per day. I don't think it will work, but check out my gyno and give some opinions.

I went to the endocrinologist some days ago and told him the gel didn't work after 2 weeks of use. He prescribed me 2 more tubes, which will make in total 6 weeks of use.
My insurance covers them so the price isn't an issue, just weird to rub some weird gel to my nipples every day.

In these pictures it's been 20 days since I started using Andractim and there are NO effects yet, so consider these as "before" pictures. I don't have high hopes for the gel but at least I'm trying something before going under the knife.

I'm 20 years old and the endocrinologist showed me after taking my blood work that I have very low testosterone levels for my ages. The level was only 10 nmol. (Normally 10-38 but I'm young it should be high) Now they are trying to find the reason why it is so low. I think I'll probably have a testosterone replacenment therapy, since the low levels are really affecting my life. I'm tired all the time, I have difficulties falling asleep, I'm not as happy as I used to be, I have stubborn fat around my belly and I'm gaining muscle very slowly. When I diet I lose weight but also a lot of strenght.

The most annoying thing is that I always have to wait months/weeks before I see the doctor again. I would like to have gynecomastia surgery before the summer to get it out of the way. The testosterone replacement therapy would also be nice to get ASAP, that I could enjoy my life better, in case I need it.

Please comment on my situation and my pictures! They're not the worse case but it's definately annoying me as I can't take my shirt off in public.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:47:34 PM by nibbbble »

Offline nibbbble

• Posting Member
Can you see the pictures? Just wondering because no one commented anything like in other threads with pictures.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
my advice would be to let your endo sort out your hormones and get them set before you start having surgery, thats what i would do anyhow. :)

Offline nibbbble

• Posting Member
Now it's been 30 days on Andractim. I haven't experienced any effects from it yet.

Offline thetodd

Seems like a bit of a time waster to me, if youve had it for years the glands formed no matter what treatment you take its not going to work

id try and push him towards refferal for surgery
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline nibbbble

• Posting Member
Yeah very true. The thing is just that I still have 3 weeks before my next appointment so I think I'm going to finish the tubes I have bought anyways.
I think Andractim is useless for someone who has had the glans for years, like you said.

On the other hand, I believe it could work for someone who has just started developing gyno, from steroid use for example.

Offline Picky

Yeah very true. The thing is just that I still have 3 weeks before my next appointment so I think I'm going to finish the tubes I have bought anyways.
I think Andractim is useless for someone who has had the glans for years, like you said.

On the other hand, I believe it could work for someone who has just started developing gyno, from steroid use for example.
I have the exact same opinion. Totally agree.

Offline xelnaga13

Somehow I missed this thread!

Did you have your blood work before or after starting andractim?

The resulting blood work: What were your estrogen levels? Prolactin levels?

You are correct about estrogenic fat. One of the biggest falsehoods passed around is that you can get rid of estrogen related fat by dieting. It just doesn't move. Look at anorexic women with sub 5 percent bf that still have breasts or bodybuilders in competition shape with remain gyno fat. There's a theory that estrogen related fat have more aromtase enzyme than "normal fat", making them powerhouses for further estrogen production.

When I was 15-16 I sent away for andractim. That was about 10 years ago, and it was only approved in europe. I used 4 tubes back to back, resulting in no visible improvement.

As far as TRT goes... If your levels are within the lower range, you may want to try rebooting your system with clomid ( under endo care). TRT should be a last resort. It's not as simple as applying gel or getting an injection every week. TRT involves a lengthy period of trial and error to dial in your specific needs.

Offline TomR1934

• Posting Member
Yours are very attractive, so just go ahead and make friends and flirt and see where it goes, as we are all unique and attractive to someone.

Offline karolgerut

I always used to think it was just estrogenic fat which would go away with exercice. After years of tranining and a diet it was still all there.
I went to my doctor and he told me that it was a real case of gyno. He sent me to an endocrinologist who prescribed me some Andractim gel. It's a topical DHT (dihydrotestosterone) gel which I apply on my nipples once per day. I don't think it will work, but check out my gyno and give some opinions.

I went to the endocrinologist some days ago and told him the gel didn't work after 2 weeks of use. He prescribed me 2 more tubes, which will make in total 6 weeks of use.
My insurance covers them so the price isn't an issue, just weird to rub some weird gel to my nipples every day.

In these pictures it's been 20 days since I started using Andractim and there are NO effects yet, so consider these as "before" pictures. I don't have high hopes for the gel but at least I'm trying something before going under the knife.

I'm 20 years old and the endocrinologist showed me after taking my blood work that I have very low testosterone levels for my ages. The level was only 10 nmol. (Normally 10-38 but I'm young it should be high) Now they are trying to find the reason why it is so low. I think I'll probably have a testosterone replacenment therapy, since the low levels are really affecting my life. I'm tired all the time, I have difficulties falling asleep, I'm not as happy as I used to be, I have stubborn fat around my belly and I'm gaining muscle very slowly. When I diet I lose weight but also a lot of strenght.

The most annoying thing is that I always have to wait months/weeks before I see the doctor again. I would like to have gynecomastia surgery before the summer to get it out of the way. The testosterone replacement therapy would also be nice to get ASAP, that I could enjoy my life better, in case I need it.

Please comment on my situation and my pictures! They're not the worse case but it's definately annoying me as I can't take my shirt off in public.

Actually Your gyno looks much improved. Your overall type looks prone to estrogen. May You should use also some anti estrogen.

TomJones

No cream will reduce breast size. The fat is here to stay. A cream containing an estrogen inhibitor will only stop or slow breast growth.

Your low T level most likely will result in further breast growth even after surgery. This has to be corrected first before surgery else it will be a waste of money. 

I would like to know how this turned out. Its been a few years now.
Tom

Offline Tonyp1

• Posting Member
Be careful with the TRT.  It caused my breast growth, rather rapidly.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024