Author Topic: Here, look at mine(PLEASE)  (Read 2694 times)

Offline faithonly

• Posting Member
Hello, it is nice to know that there is a forum in the net to discuss this kind of stuff im really happy.
I was fat in my childhood days and I don't know/not sure if that is the cause of my gyne.
People/Friends always make fun of my chest when i was little, they physically touch and play with it. As a kid I can't do anything to stop them and feels like i am bullied.
When I stepped into high school (14 yrs old) I loss large quantity of my weight, not by exercising or anything physically but I am noticing that some fat stays in my chest particularly in my breast area. I just ate less and I think puberty helped me to loose the weight.
I am 18 yrs old now and it's only last year that I have known about gynecomastia.
I don't do any sports or any exercise in my life. My typical daily routine is wake up,school,eat,practice music,and sit front of the computer for hours.

Please take time to look at the pictures.
Please tell me what you think of my gyne and what i said. THANKS IN ADVANCE! GOD BLESS ALL! :)

flickr.com/photos/62250933@N04/
flickr.com/photos/62250933@N04/5663440229/in/photostream
flickr.com/photos/62250933@N04/5664008652/in/photostream
flickr.com/photos/62250933@N04/5664008598/in/photostream

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Welcome to gynecomastia.org!  We are all brethren on this site -- and want to help you and share experiences.

Thanks for your photos and brief history.  Although the info is not complete and the photos are not terrific, it is apparent that you have a reasonably normal physique but have extra tissue and puffy nipples on your chest.  If these have been present for over two years, then the likelihood is that it will not disappear spontaneously.  You would then need gyne surgery to provide you with a nicely contoured chest.

If and when you decide on that course of action, then do your research carefully and find a plastic surgeon with sufficient interest and experience in gyne surgery.  Your best shot at getting a good result is to find an experienced gyne surgeon.  There are excellent gyne surgeons all around the country -- but not in every city.  You may have to travel.

Again, welcome!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline faithonly

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply Dr. Jacobs, I appreciate it. Unfortunately I live in Southeast Asia particularly in Philippines. I think It would be very hard for me to look for a gyne surgeon. And yes, this has been for 3 years already.

Thanks again and God bless! :)

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Have a look at the Asia section of this board.  I think there's some other threads there about guys having surgery in the Philippines.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024