Author Topic: 19 years old - is it gyne or pseudo?  (Read 2202 times)

Offline canhasfitness

• Posting Member
I'm 5'8", 81kg (ish, haven't weighed myself since the 11th) and I'm 19 years old.

I have been on a healthy diet for a while and do the C25K plan three times a week. My clothes feel looser since I started :)

I've been weighing myself every two weeks with a BIA machine in my local pharmacy. Checking it last week (the 11th), it said I had gone up in weight but dropped my bodyfat. It said 17.2% - i'm closer to 18%-20% I think.

When I was around 13-14, I noticed lumps in my chest which the doctors said were just cysts, nothing serious. I don't really know the difference!

Also, do you think I have gynecomastia? My doctor says it's all in my head and said to hit the gym to build up my chest. I really have no clue what to look out for :S

Photos -

Offline canhasfitness

• Posting Member
Also (using a mobile so I can't somehow use the edit button), is there any possible way to check myself if I have gyno? I don't know what I'm feeling :S

Offline canhasfitness

• Posting Member

Offline mooninite

• Posting Member
it's hard to tell, because it doesn't stick out as much as people with a gut like yours normally do.  though i'm not too sure about you, it seems like it could be or not be.  losing weight would definitely help you out.  does the lump make up most of the moob? if it does, then you got the gland problem.  it could be excess breast tissue though.  i don't know much about that, best wait for one of the usual surgeons here to get back to you.

if i had to pick, i'd say that it's fat or a mild case w/fat stored there.  keep up the diet and workout.  also, it takes time to get replies...usually a hundred views will get you a response.

Offline canhasfitness

• Posting Member
Thanks pal :) I'm on the weight problem anyway, that'll be sorted don't you worry :D the lump is kind of evenly spread around the nipple area, and towards the bottom of the chest area too. I don't know for sure because it could be fat I'm feeling but it could be glandular too :P

Thanks for the response though :) I'll sort the weight first and post more photos then :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024