Author Topic: I have it....don't I?  (Read 3712 times)

Offline SlayersRage

Weight: 185

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Seems like a nice chest with a lot of potential to become something nice -- you simply need to lose weight by exercising and following a good cutting diet.
I would never get surgery for this, but that's just my opinion.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are overweight -- and when you are overweight, some fat absolutely deposits on your chest.

Would strongly recommend going to the gym and watching your diet.  Adding some muscle and dropping 20+ pounds should make a significant difference in your chest.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
You don't have it.  Get in Shape. Pushups etc.. When you have it you don't question it. You just know

Offline SlayersRage

With them sticking out so much (showing some through my shirt) how should I not know?

Offline Rocky76

• Bronze Member
If you don't feel a hard mass of tissue around the nipple area then it's probably mostly just fat. One thing is for sure, working out should be done first. Try to work out and get a body fat scale. I would shoot for a healthy 8-12% and see how you look. I'm betting you may not need surgery.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A totally flat nipple that would never show through the clothes is probably quite rare.

Find something else to worry about. You look fine.
Grandpa Dan

Offline SlayersRage

OK, seriously WTH..I have been eating, drinking, and working out since Sunday (yes, I know only 3 days). But it seems like they've gotten larger! Is that possible or is it just me being paranoid? They do seem tighter though.

Offline Rocky76

• Bronze Member
OK, seriously WTH..I have been eating, drinking, and working out since Sunday (yes, I know only 3 days). But it seems like they've gotten larger! Is that possible or is it just me being paranoid? They do seem tighter though.

"Ok seriously WTH" is exactly what I thought after reading your post about 3 days of diet and workout. It's more like 3 months before you make any real changes. I suggest you read or get am experienced trainer because it would appear you have very little understanding of how diet and fitness in ones life works. I'm not trying to be harsh but I don't think you have a good grasp on reasonable expectation of exercise. 3 days isn't even enough time to allow for a complete tear down and build up cycle of your muscles. 3 day's is nothing. 3 weeks is just about nothing before your body starts making changes.

Offline hang_lo

• Posting Member
Your overweight contributes to the big chest and nipples.
Loose the weight first, then see what you have after loosing
several pounds.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
like everybody said: i recommend you hit the gym and clean up your eating to shed a few pounds.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024