Author Topic: Dr. Bermant, Please Don't Retire!!!!  (Read 2737 times)

Offline gynoguy1234

I apologize in advance if this thread seems inappropriate or insensitive. I know you've experienced a long and rewarding career Dr. Bermant. I'm a couple months away from finally saving up enough money to afford gynecomastia surgery and I've had my sights set on you as a surgeon for a while now. Please don't retire!!!! I know I probably sound like a huge not a nice person for posting this but I just wanted to let you know that there are probably hundreds of eager individuals like myself who are beginning to recognize the quality and unique techniques of your gynecomastia surgery. If there's even the slightest chance you're considering prolonging your retirement, I'm sure there would be many people (including myself) who would jump at the chance to arrange surgery with you. If it's not possible, please forgive my eagerness and consider all this a compliment!

DrBermant

I apologize in advance if this thread seems inappropriate or insensitive. I know you've experienced a long and rewarding career Dr. Bermant. I'm a couple months away from finally saving up enough money to afford gynecomastia surgery and I've had my sights set on you as a surgeon for a while now. Please don't retire!!!! I know I probably sound like a huge not a nice person for posting this but I just wanted to let you know that there are probably hundreds of eager individuals like myself who are beginning to recognize the quality and unique techniques of your gynecomastia surgery. If there's even the slightest chance you're considering prolonging your retirement, I'm sure there would be many people (including myself) who would jump at the chance to arrange surgery with you. If it's not possible, please forgive my eagerness and consider all this a compliment!

Thank you for your kind thought! My last operation will be this Saturday! It has been an exciting career, but no, I am not changing the timing of the retirement. Sorry if this has not worked out, you are not alone. There have been many such requests and statements of support.

Some are still asking for my advice or opinions. We are still seeing those wanting specific medical advice and thoughts (without the option for my surgery). This is by consultation or my Remote Discussion which no longer has a surgical option by me. That will end 8/31/11.

Others are seeking my general thoughts and opinions in forums like this one. I have been spending less time on this forum now that linking is no longer permitted. I prefer to go into much more detail and provide examples to demonstrate issues, pictures, and videos. Plastic Surgery Sculpture is best described with images and video, not just words. Yes, I am still building tools for the public to learn about medical problems and issues for care. I still find great pleasure constructing such resources.

Michael Bermant, M.D.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024