Author Topic: section for surgery prices for comparision  (Read 3455 times)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Could we please have a section where successful patients list just their doc's name, location & price.  This way we can compare prices (as everyone has different budgets) and people located near those surgeons can contact them.  I think this would be very helpful and would like to suggest it.  Thank you.

Offline balagh

• Posting Member
I have done my gynecomastia surgery at Govt Hostpital, chennai. The Doctors who work is Plastic surgery department are extremely good.Since it is government hospital i can't assure which doctor will attend you.

Costs for PLASTIC Surgery :

Operation, medical and doctor expenses: 3500
Post operation compression garment    : 2500
Room Charge(A/c)?(Single) RS.600 Per day*9 days : 5400
Approximately the cost is around 10k.

Method of operation : Power based Liposuction

Note :

I am little fatty guy. but not obese. Before operation The doctors assured me that the reduce as much as they can. But they said they can't make my chest flatter. as they said 2/3 of chest had gone away. I am happy with small Puffy chest...

Offline Dr.Krishna Hande

• Posting Member
At Hande Hospital, we always combine Liposuction with excision. We always perform the procedure under General Anesthesia. Stay in hospital is for about two to three days. Our package varies between 50,000 to 65,000 rupees depending on the severity of gynecomastia. For further clarifications please contact 9841011390.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
blaagh - you were in the hospital for 9 days!!?

do you have any pics to share?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024