Author Topic: gyno or not?? :(  (Read 1887 times)

Offline johnny11

• Posting Member
plz can u tell me is it gyno or not..iam 20 years old n not taking any kind of meds..and if it is not thn can u plz tell me some fat reducing excercises..thanku

Offline johnny11

• Posting Member

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Yes, you do appear to have gyne.

Try exercising and losing weight -- that might help, but I predict you will still have some excess residual tissue.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline johnny11

• Posting Member
thankyou doctor..but i donot feel any kind of hardness beneath it..n i used to do some chest excercises like bench presses..so these made them look more big because of the growing muscle..but now i have quited them..and how are u suggesting that i have gyno??? n how will u rate it?

Offline johnny11

• Posting Member
and if i lose weight n excercise..how much of it will get reduced?? :)

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
.but i donot feel any kind of hardness beneath it.

Gynecomastia is defined as excess tissues (obviously not muscle) on a male chest.  It can be firm or soft -- one cannot diagnose gyne by how hard the tissue feels.

Looking at your chest, it appears that you have excess tissue (it does not look like all muscle).  that would define gynecomastia.

If you lose weight and build muscle, your chest should improve in contour but it is impossible to predict to what degree it will improve.

Good luck.

Dr Jacobs

Offline johnny11

• Posting Member
my body fat percentage is 19% how much u recommend me to lose?? and do u see any kind of puffiness around my nipple..and if surgery is the best choice in this condition..or i can lose it otherwise?? n how severe it is???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024