Author Topic: Please rate my Gyne, first time poster, help please!!  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Yobrianyo

Hi,

I've been reading these forums for awhile and was never sure whether to post or not, but I guess I finally have decided to ask for help.

I'm 22 years old and in college. I'm 5'10 and 190 lbs. I've had "man-boobs" since I was at least 13-14. I was overweight as a child but played football and soccer in highschool, I got down to 175 but still was self-conscious about my chest. When I went to college I gained weight and got to 230. I've started to work out lately and lose weight and have gotten to 190, where I am now.
I've always been terribly self-conscious about my chest. I've never had a girlfriend, I'm still a virgin and I can never take off my shirt in front of anybody. I want to go to the beach and take of my shirt but I can't. I want to wear the clothes I want, but I end up having to wear the same button down shirts to hide my chest. I can't wear T-shirts in public. It's very depressing.
I've considered surgery but money seems to be an issue, I've also never revealed this to my parents. I've come to the breaking point though, my life is miserable and it seems like even if I lose weight, they're not going away. I'm really starting to consider surgery but I'm still unsure.
Anyway, here are some pictures.

I tried to take as many pictures as I could, and if these are too blurry/dark to be conclusive I can take more!
My nipples also get puffy, however in these pictures they're not that bad.

Please help, any input would be much appreciated! I'm curious if I have Gynecomastia, if I lose weight or work/lift focusing my chest, will that help or hurt? If I want surgery do I need to lose weight? For my "normal" BMI I would need to get to 175. I haven't been 175 since I was 16.

Thank you in Advanced!

hammer

I think you are over reacting! Your chest looks fine.

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Find something else to worry about. You look OK to me.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024