Author Topic: 18 and got a case of moobs  (Read 13302 times)

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 10:21:43 AM by abaz »

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Definitely gyne.  I don't know what doctors are in Manitoba.  In Canada, Fielding and I believe Hamas are the two regularly talked about on these boards.  They're both located in Ontario.  

I know one guy travelled from Nova Scotia and another one from Vancouver to get their operations done.  You might want to consider that.  

Personally, I went with Dr. Fielding.  He did a great job.  

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Gyne for sure. It looks obvious from the profile shots in fact. For the time being, losing weight wouldn't help that much. Find a good surgeon and you should have the best results ! Good luck guy !

Offline makesmesad

• Posting Member
Definitley..look sort of like what happened to me. I also recommend doctor fielding, if you can kick and scream and make a big stink with OHIP they *may* fly you out to TO to do it, im not so sure, but it was 1100 for me for lipo/ohip covered gland removal...

But again, its your decision, I am 18 also and i am VERY glad i took care of mine though  ;D

Look around in the canada section maybe, they might have manitoba PS's..but i know Fielding does 2-3 a week and is awesome.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
yep...you have it...

Get the surgery...do what ever you have to.
I waited till I was 40 years old.

We didn't have sites like this when i was 18, heck, we didn't even have the internet.

In some ways you all in your teens are really lucky to be able to have a site like this....

It makes me sad when i see so many young guys have gyno. It can be painful to live with. Get it fixed...and live up your life!!!!

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
yea, well having these make me depressed lots and the right boob kind of hurts some days around the nipple  :-/

Offline the weemans mom

• Posting Member
Your pictures are very similiar to my son's chest, although he is 12, about 5'3" and weighs about 130.   He will have surgery this morning.  I wish you the best of luck in finding a surgeon.  

Offline Spleen

Good luck on your doc search.  I would bet you could have great results.  

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
well, me being smart as i am, i searched google " gynecomastia manitoba " and sure enough, i found a doctor in Winnipeg. so now i just gotta make appointments and all that stuff with local doctors and mention his name  8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024