Author Topic: Multiple surgeries  (Read 4681 times)

Offline Hunts

I am a 28 year old in shape and healthy man. I have never done roïds or smoked alot of weed ... I've been dealing with gyne for years but in the last 4 I've tried getting rid of it. I went to a surgeon and was welcomed he said it was a simple matter of lipo .. That didn't work and the hard lump was still there .. After a year he tried to remove it threw the nipple and didn't get it all it was back waited another 8 months then had another go with a more aggressive approach and here I am it's been 7 months a d there are still lumps smaller but apparent ... I've been for countless ultrasounds to show the gland and not alot of scar tissue ... I've read that 6 months is the final result .. All my blood work has come back negative ... I don't know wtf to do?! Is it the surgeon not taking an aggressive enough amount of glad ... Can it come back ? Pls help

Offline TigerPaws

I am a 28 year old in shape and healthy man. I have never done roïds or smoked alot of weed ... I've been dealing with gyne for years but in the last 4 I've tried getting rid of it. I went to a surgeon and was welcomed he said it was a simple matter of lipo .. That didn't work and the hard lump was still there .. After a year he tried to remove it threw the nipple and didn't get it all it was back waited another 8 months then had another go with a more aggressive approach and here I am it's been 7 months a d there are still lumps smaller but apparent ... I've been for countless ultrasounds to show the gland and not alot of scar tissue ... I've read that 6 months is the final result .. All my blood work has come back negative ... I don't know wtf to do?! Is it the surgeon not taking an aggressive enough amount of glad ... Can it come back ? Pls help
Son I am sorry to hear about your troubles, surgery is always a crap shoot and not to sound insensitive it sounds like you lost the roll of the dice.

As for what can be done now, seek another physician, several opinions would be better, you may be chasing a never ending series of failed surgical procedures.

Good luck

Offline Hunts

From your exp or knowledge have you heard of lingering scar tissue remaining after 6-12 months? I'm going for another ultrasound soon to see if it's gland or tissue... Hopefully tissue .. Ive seen doctors comment on forums does that frequent ? If it turns out to be that it was my surgeons fault I was going to go to the clinic in San Fran that specializes .. Though 3 surgeries have been preformed I don't have bad scaring or the dreaded crater from over aggressiveness  thank god.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At the extreme, I have heard of cases where the final result was not reached until almost 2 years.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hunts

Is there any way to speed up the bodies breakdown of glandular scar tissue? Does massaging it or heat therapy help?  Thanks for your guys help I've been so in the shadows and embarassed about this even talking with doctors  ( ESP mine) who continuously ask if it's roïds or pot ...

Offline TigerPaws

Is there any way to speed up the bodies breakdown of glandular scar tissue? Does massaging it or heat therapy help?  Thanks for your guys help I've been so in the shadows and embarassed about this even talking with doctors  ( ESP mine) who continuously ask if it's roïds or pot ...
Son, any honest doctor will tell you that scar tissue is very individualistic and these is no magic bullet, you will simply have to wait and see what happens. You made the decision to have an unnecessary surgical procedure, now you must live with the consequences, be that good, acceptable or bad.

I do not mean to be blunt or to sound uncaring but those are the realities of your situation.

Offline Hunts

I completely understand .. Just seeing of there is anyone with a similar case. The ultrasound showed it as mainly scar tissue .. I've been using heat massage then cold and is helping alot .. Another method I was told about is acu pressure under heat. I will keep you guys pOsted on the results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024