Author Topic: 3 weeks post ope  (Read 2352 times)

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
what do u think ?

i feel like it's not fully flat

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
3 weeks is nothing. Wait atleast 3 MONTHS before you can see results, sometimes up to a year to see final results.

Monkey83

Looks good bro. It currently looks like a normal chest to me man.

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
thx 4  reply brothers

but i just wonder,, what it would take months or year to show the finial result.. what is get changed in the chest during this time ?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Three things I can think of.

1) There is bound to be some post operative swelling. It will diminish over time.

2) The tiny scars you see on the skin are only a small part of the total scars. Most of the scars are internal. They will soften and diminih over time too.

3) The skin is elastic, but does not always spring back like a rubber band. sometimes it too takes a while to retact to your new shape.

The top picture looks like you are slouching a bit. That would give the impression of larger breasts than if you would simply stand erect and proud. Some men slouch in the hope that it minimizes the aparent size of the breasts and that eventually becomes a habit. The sad truth is that it only makes a man look bad and it really hides nothing.
Grandpa Dan

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
Three things I can think of.

1) There is bound to be some post operative swelling. It will diminish over time.

2) The tiny scars you see on the skin are only a small part of the total scars. Most of the scars are internal. They will soften and diminih over time too.

3) The skin is elastic, but does not always spring back like a rubber band. sometimes it too takes a while to retact to your new shape.

The top picture looks like you are slouching a bit. That would give the impression of larger breasts than if you would simply stand erect and proud. Some men slouch in the hope that it minimizes the aparent size of the breasts and that eventually becomes a habit. The sad truth is that it only makes a man look bad and it really hides nothing.

thx 4 reply

i think that u are totaly right

but i have some comments  quietions as a reply on u points

1 - do u think that this swelling increase my chest size ? because i feel its filled like if it's has has swelling..will it be lessmy chest  size over time ?

2- u are right.,. cuz i feel that my chest some elastic and not strong an not stick  too much on me..how much time would it take to be fully,,strong and not elastic...( btw docotr told me i will only wear the vest 4-6 weeks.. - so almost i will take it off in 2 weeks from now.. and i still feel that my chest is elastic when i take my vesrt off for shower

3- about slouching  yes.. i used to do that while walking in streets...an i always do  cuz i sit on pc much time...

Offline anxious guy

results looking good man....take care

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024