Author Topic: Adolencent gynocomastia, will it go away? [enclosed pics]  (Read 1790 times)

Offline ronankb

I'm a physically fit 17 year old, who's had gynecomastia since I was aged about 13. However, I'm not particulary self conscious about it.

My primary concern is: do people [girls] care? will it ever go away?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Good for you!

It has been my experience that the girls worth having are not at all put off by it. What you have going on between your ears is more important than a bit of surplus tissue on your chest.

That said, there is the occasional tart that will make a big deal out of nothing. A young friend of mine recently told me of a girl who refused to date him because he was too short. My friend is 6'2" and miss tite a$$ wants a guy who is 6'4" or taller. I hope when miss fussy britches finds her perfect guy he winds up having a realy bad character flaw.

You know how some guys stupidly go looking for the girls with the perfect body? Some gals are like that too. The girls worth having look a bit deeper into a person's character and that is the kind of girl you really want anyway.
Grandpa Dan

Offline ronankb

Do you think the gynecomastia I have is bad?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I will respectfully decline to comment about how bad it is. The only person who can evaluate that is you.

Size really makes no differenct, prominence makes no difference either. Guys with fully contoured breasts that would fill a bra can succesfully live with the condition so for them it is not bad at all. Other guys might have nothing but puffy nipples but it has caused them to be socially withdrawn and depressed. For them it is very bad. What makes it bad is not what a person has on their chest but what the effect is between their ears.

Offline hang_lo

• Posting Member
I agree with those who say that if it does not bother you, then don't worry about it. People who are put off by your body aren't worth having around either. You look perfectly fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024