Author Topic: Dr Seuss, Plastic surgeons with 2 types of clients with polor opposite objective  (Read 3639 times)

Offline letsfixthis

• Silver Member
Does anyone find it ironic that in a Plastic surgeons office you have 2 types of people, men and women are are there for the exact opposite reasons?

Flat chested women there to get big chested with breast implants and big chested men are there to get gynecomastia removed to be flat chested.

It reminds me of a book that my father read to me as a child, Dr Seuss: The Sneetches

Half the sneetches had stars on their bellies and the other half did not.

At the end of the book, there was 2 different machines. One of the machine  was design to implant a star on the plain belly sneetches and the second machine was to remove the stars from the star belly sneetches.  

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
Not quite a perfect analogy; I'll stick with a flat chest. No boob jobs for me. No siree.

Offline letsfixthis

• Silver Member
Not quite a perfect analogy; I'll stick with a flat chest. No boob jobs for me. No siree.

Haha, yes, I agree.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Over 50 years ago I was an Air Force Medic. (enlisted) My girlfriend was a nurse. (Officer) She was as flat chested as a nine year old. She and I wished we could trade breasts. Our romance was short lived, I lost out to a Captain who piloted a B52.
Grandpa Dan

Offline letsfixthis

• Silver Member
Over 50 years ago I was an Air Force Medic. (enlisted) My girlfriend was a nurse. (Officer) She was as flat chested as a nine year old. She and I wished we could trade breasts. Our romance was short lived, I lost out to a Captain who piloted a B52.

Wow, this is exactly what I was trying to say in the post. Each person wanted what the other person had and they were absolute the opposite thing.

On that same principal, I don't know why we can't use the barter system anymore. Seem like if you are making even exchanges, everyone gets what they want.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024