Author Topic: Is this gyncomastia?!?  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member
Hi guys, I have added some photos below showing my chest, please can you let me know what you think (Is this defo gyno?) I am 99% sure it is and my glands feel huge! I am a bit chubby after xmas still but am working on cardio and weight lifting now. I am currently 6'2 14 stones, and at my skinniest I was 12.5 stones, and I still had a very similarly sized chest so I am certain it can't all be fat!?

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 05:44:59 PM by Bain-of-my-life »

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member
4.... im sure there is an easier way to do this... lol

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member

Offline terre

• Bronze Member
Yes, sorry to say but for me it seems like you have gynecomastia. How old are you and for how long time have you had this?

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member
Don't be sorry im glad it is gyn, I have tried everything to shift this! I used to do 300 press ups per night when I was in school and it just got worse!

Is it me or are my glands huuuge? Also my left side seems a bit worse than the right. I get excited just speaking about gyncomastia with people, it is so nice to get things off your chest (Excuse the pun), I am so glad I found this site and I am ready to take the plunge this year.

I am 22 and have had gyn as long as I can remember. I was skinny as a kid but from about 10-14 I had a lot of puppy fat and the gyn just seems to have stayed put whilst the belly (All be it not all gone) seems to have disappeared as I have grown.

I think I am going to have the surgery in Poland as I have seen some fantastic results and the costs are far lower. I have thrown away relationships with girls I have genuinely had feelings for because I am so awkward when it comes to intimacy and I do believe this is all down to the gyn. I just can't wait to be able to wear a t-shirt in public again!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Your impression is the important one, mine does not matter. Even so, I would say yes you have it. As to the size of the gland, Everyone will play guessing games and no one will be correct. You will not know how big the glands are until you see them on the surgeons stand after the procedure is finished. Not a pleasant thought, but realistic.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024