Author Topic: Is this gyno and will it go away?  (Read 2234 times)

Offline NorCalBoy

Alright, so i'm a 16 year old boy whose been dealing with gyno since I was twelve. Ive been told countless times by my doctor and parents that it will go away on its owb, including my recent sports physical.

Im here to ask will it go away or is surgery the only way I can get rid of it? I tried the chest coach system, lost 10lbs snd gained muscle but bo change.

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member

Offline NorCalBoy

Really, I ill try reposting them, and used photo bucket app for the [IMG] codes

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The pictures did not come through.

Gynecomastia is very common in early puberty and the usual line is that it will go away in a couple of years. The truth is that this explanation is correct about half of the time. If your condition is pretty much the same now as it was two to three years ago, then there is little to no chance of it changing and surgery is the only way to reduce it.
Grandpa Dan

Offline NorCalBoy

When looking normal

Trying again, and direct link and thank you Paa

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
No it won't go away. I have the same thing. Mine has been like that since I've been 12 or so as well and I'm 30 now and still have it

Offline TigerPaws

No it will not go away but you seem to have a very mild case. Look into your diet, shampoos, soaps and other products you are using for Phytoestrogens they are everywhere. Avoid these and foods such a soy products like the plague as they will cause gyno depending on your sensitivity to estrogen. 

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You have asymmetric gyne with puffy nipples.  If you have had it for several years, without it changing, then it will not spontaneously disappear and you would need surgery.  Once surgery is properly performed, it should not recur.

Do your homework and research an experienced gyne surgeon in your area.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024