Author Topic: Is this gyne?  (Read 4330 times)

Offline The_Curious_1

• Posting Member
just wondering if this is gyne or not.  I'm currently, 9% BF, (bodpod and calliper measured) but I llok like more here because all of may fat is in the trunk, while my arms and legs are very lean.  It just bugs me cuz I lift a lot and cant get this area to tighten up, plus it jiggles when I jog.

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

Hey man, you should maybe toss in a few more shots If possible. Try some side shots or maybe one with both arms down. Anyway you are obviously fit and I don't think you have a problem with fat in that region. If anything, it seems like you have some muscle build up and a very very minor gland problem. But hell I could be wrong, Only reason I'm thinking gland is because the nipples do seem to be ever so slightly puffy.

Offline The_Curious_1

• Posting Member
k, here are some more.  they are not the greatest, but will have to do.  Is there a way to keep this site from making the pics sooo huge?

« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 02:38:31 PM by The_Curious_1 »

• Bronze Member

Yo my brotha' It's always good to toss those extra shots in, cool. Anyway, I'll start off by saying you are in good shape and at first glance you look perfectly fine. But I'm guessing you have the same little ordeal i have ( and i'm not totally in shape like you, but i'm fairly thin , 5'7 1/2 at 158lbs )

I'm guessing you look fine in fitting clothing,,,all but the nipples sticking out making your body seem awkward. Yes, this really sucks because you feel you are SO close to looking the way you want, so close to being comfortable...but so far. I'd like to see what some of the more experienced users on this board have to say about you. In my opinion, It's not fat that has changed the contour. I still think, if ANYTHING, it is  a very minor glandular problem. Also, do you have a regular work out regime?

Offline The_Curious_1

• Posting Member
"I'm guessing you look fine in fitting clothing,,,all but the nipples sticking out making your body seem awkward. "

-sorta true, but my whole chest in general sticks out a bit, and that's despite having rounded shoulders.  It looks kinda funny cuz my chest raisies up my shirts so there is a huge downward slant going towards the back.  I think part of that my just be the shape of my rib cage though.

"Yes, this really sucks because you feel you are SO close to looking the way you want, so close to being comfortable...but so far. I'd like to see what some of the more experienced users on this board have to say about you. In my opinion, It's not fat that has changed the contour. I still think, if ANYTHING, it is  a very minor glandular problem. Also, do you have a regular work out regime?"

yeah, I lift 6 d/wk and run/sprint 1-3 days a week depending on my schedule.  I'm a little confused by the text I bolded are you saying you do or don't think it's problem?  just wondering cuz you seem not to thinnk so but you say you don't think it's fat.

also, did the pics work, my site seems to have crashed and I haven't been able to see them since I added more, just wondering if you caught them while they were up.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 02:38:05 PM by The_Curious_1 »

• Bronze Member

Yep , they are working and they are smaller, good deal. I know i wasn't too direct so I'll just give my opinion ( i guess thats what these boards are for.....) The only evidence i can muster up is just a few minor things. First off your areola seems just a tad bit stretched as if there was glandular tissue stretching it out a bit. It's real hard to notice but the nipples seem a bit puffy as well. One of the only reasons someones areola should ever be big or stretched is because glandular tissue, gynecomastia. So in my opinion, I'd say that trouble area of yours is indeed breast tissue, not fat. Most of the time users on this board can say " just get fit and see the results" but you are a step ahead, you are fit already and that eliminates the fat over gyne question. Keep a look out for the more experienced users...they should comment sooner or later and they will offer stronger opinions. Good luck man,  If you want to sort this whole mess out easily just make an appointment to see a plastic surgeon, they don't mess around.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
The curious one - that last pic shows it real well.  I think you have it based on that last pic. Plus you said you workout and can't seem to get that area to tighten up.  Plus it bounces when you jog.  These are all good signs that you have it.

Blatino - why do all of your responses say, "that's nothing compared to mine."  Do you have anything else to say?

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Yes it seems like gyne to me. One side def seems like it anyway from  the frontal shot. I would say a minor glandular case.
I have a minor gland case just on one side from  prescription drug use mixed with fat from weight gain so my chest looks like yours when Iam lying down ;or with my arms above my head as the fat is not so visable

I would love to say if you cut body fat even more it will go but really m8 you look dead in shape to me.Personaly if my chest looks like yours after I have got fit I would be happy to say the least but the question is it bothering you and to what extent.If so get your hormones levels checked by a doc and then find a decent PS. Good luck
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 04:53:40 PM by Worrier »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Gyne, yes, but it is quite a mild case I would say... You've got a nice chest and I wouldn't worry for that.

Offline bedders

• Posting Member
Id say you have gyne but a mild case. Whether you treat or not depends on how much it bothers you :-/

Offline csite

• Posting Member
yes, its gyne. Keep working on the chest, i can tell you do workout from the sholders.... (hope i am right)

do as much chest execises as you can handel (maybe 3 x per week!)  do more incline chest fly instead of chest press.

you case is so small, i think it will be a complete waste of money to get surgery. There are some gels etc in the market, they are made mainly for TINY cases as you have (most dont work though!)

can you possibly wear a tshirt and take a pic on AUTO timer, so you dont have to hold you hand up to hold your camera? i really want to see what you chest looks like in a t-shirt!

Thanks.

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
If this is gyno, then every guy in america has gyn.  It is amazing how easily the people on this board are willing to call something gyno.
You look fine.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024