Author Topic: help me  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
please help
"I can Do ALL Things Through him who Strengthens Me"

nipnip

how would you like help? i suggest if you have the money for surgery, research doctors,  have consultation(s), book surgery for a month or so and get in the best shape you can in that time. If u dont have the money, it just means you can get in even better shape prior to surgery.

Offline gemidude

• Bronze Member
you have gynecomastia.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Short term you will find that a compression garment will help conceal it. Long term, don't waste your money on any herbal remedies, they are not effective. Some men choose to ignore the condition and simply live with it. Others opt for surgery which is the only effective way to get rid of it. Feel free to ask pretty much anything, we are all here for the same reason.
Grandpa Dan

Offline xelnaga13

The forum is def. a great place to look for support. I would suggest you also "help" yourself! If you'd like to improve your appearance/health consider finding a good diet and exercise program. It will not cure your gyne, but it will more than likely improve it. This can be done while you continue to research surgical options ( should you feel you need them).

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
I can't afford surgery. Can anyone help me out? I am just a 20 year old kid near death.

Offline xelnaga13

I can't afford surgery. Can anyone help me out? I am just a 20 year old kid near death.

You need to be specific. What kind of help are you looking for?

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
Trying to get rid of these Moobs. They are very uncomfortable and i can't live my life.

Offline xelnaga13

Trying to get rid of these Moobs. They are very uncomfortable and i can't live my life.

If you cant get surgery, you're limited to improving your overall appearance by lowering your body fat.

If you're truly suffering from mental distress you should seek a mental health professional.

Nothing is hopeless. If you really want surgery get a 2nd job and start a savings account.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
I'd recommend saving up for a good surgeon. Research in the relevant sub forum. Start by just having a consultation and having a chat with an experienced surgeon. Compression garments may help between now and surgery as they flatten the contour of your chest out.

Lots of us on the forum have had the procedure done and are living gyne free happy lives! Best of luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024