Author Topic: BRAND NEW: B4 and AFTER Pictures  (Read 6335 times)

Offline arnica

• Posting Member
Hi,

I have gone to soo much trouble asking a friend to put these pics on his site, so please give me some feedback.

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/dialspace/town/pipexdsl/p/apbk27/l908375iwt607jmpg/

I am concerned that my chest doesn't look 100% flat. In some of these pictures it may seem flat but that’s because of the light . "After4, After14 and After6 paint a clearer picture as to what my chest actually looks like.

As you can see, from the shadow created below chest,  it is not 100%  flat. Should this be like that or do you think there may still be little bit left?

I would be grateful to hear from other people who have had this operation.Was your chest 100% flat few months after the operation or there was still some fat left? Do you think mine may need a touch up?

Please note that I am happy with the outcome but out of curiosity I would like to know whether other people have had the same experience. I ‘d assume that my surgeon has left this bit of fat there on purpose but just wanted to check with others.

Although I have had my operation 2 months ago I have hardly any scare tissues (very few actually and they are not the cause of shape of my chest)

P.S. I do NOT want to mention my surgeon's name on this thread.

Thank you for looking

Offline arnica

• Posting Member
hey thank you for your reply.
do you think they'll get smaller if i lose weight? i thought they may look worse? i thought losing fat from ur chest is very very difficult and rare???? ??? ??? ???

Offline arnica

• Posting Member
Hey thanks i have been looking at their pics but  it seems like a bit of fat still there....

here have a look!

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/dialspace/town/pipexdsl/p/apbk27/hfigkh506877dhfhg/
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 11:37:55 AM by arnica »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
As I said in the UK forum, unless you're a very skinny person, there will be some fat on your chest. That is no cause for concern. You do not look like you have gyne anymore. Looking absolutely normal, imo.
etc.

Offline Spleen

Big improvement.  No doc can make your chest "100% flat".  It's up to you to diet and hit the gym to get the body you want.

Offline samuel2040

• Posting Member
Agreed -- massive improvement there.  Have you tried to cut some fat and see wot's wot then?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Wat an improvement. It's hard to believe it's the same guy.  Great results!

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
yr chest matches and is in proportion to yr stomach.  if u has a super flat chest it wud look odd with the rest of yr body.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Yep, no diss intended, but if you lost some weight, I think you'd look stellar overall.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Awesome results Dude!

Don't worry about the 'pinch an inch' routine. Geeze, you want 'some' flesh on yer chest don't you? Your moobs are gone. You should be exstatic!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Knightrider is right. You got the surgery and the chest matches the rest of your body in the condition you are in now. With work and a bit of toning you could have the chest you wanted. Weight loss does help gyne look better but, usually doesn't cure it. So you got the surgery and it looks much better. So you got 80% there. The last 20% is in improving yourself by working out and working to improve. You may not achieve the 100% but, you can achieve better results garuanted. Tone up and tighten up and your chest should tighten up a bit more and look a bit more toned giving you the results you were probably looking for. Good luck and hopefully you get the results you were looking for. Go for it man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024