Author Topic: do i have mild gyne? want surgery in New Zealand  (Read 1720 times)

Offline tsoolo

im 28yrs old and had gyne since i was 12yrs old. im 6ft and ive been 90kg (200 pounds) thoughout my life but gained weight when i was 22yrs reaching 121kg (267 pounds). i have recently lost weight down to 90kg doing heaps of cardio and good diet. I was hoping they would be gone, I have started doing weight lifting for about a month now and bench pressing hasn’t helped it. I freakin hate them, they are very noticeable when I wear a t-shirt..I always have to wear those gyne compression garments under my t-sirts when I go out (which are really good for hiding gyne)

anyway I want to get into bodybuilding (not compete) and want to have that dream body ive always dreamed of. I love lifting weights but I heard bench presses makes it worse  :(

anyone know of some good surgeons in New Zealand?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:40:07 PM by tsoolo »

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I don't know any surgeons in that area. Look up some surgeons that do the procedure for gynecomastia on the web. Check out the photos of before and after. After you find a couple you like call them and go to their offices and meet them and look at more photos. Find out how many times he or she does this procedure. Try to find someone who has passion for this procedure.
On another note you don't look like you have a lot of fat on your chest. It looks like you have a decent amount of tissue under your nips. Your chest looks like it would take real good to this surgery if you find the right doc.
Good luck!

Offline tsoolo

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024